NWI INGO General Post - Part 21 - We can offically drink da moonshine!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

B40B

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 29, 2020
    Valparaiso
    Agree, not sure if that would quite hit the mark CTC is going for. With forced air (twin turbo) it get's silly, which is why I'm curious.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    When I had it, my 335xi made 660whp with bigger turbos and intercooler and injectors, cold air, exhaust and tuning. Fun whoopin on mustangs and corvettes. Only race I had with a hellcat was from about 40mph and he got me, guarantee I woulda smoked him from a standing start with the awd

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Looking for two new cell phones and open for suggestions.
    I play the game. Switch between Boost and Metro Pcs every year. Get a free phone. Can keep your number. No contract. Does pretty much everything you need a phone/computer to do.

CheeseRat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2021
    NWI
    A year ago, I turned away teenagers offering to take care of my snow on several occasions. I have since decided that if they ever come back, I will be more open to reaching for my wallet. We made a lot of pocket cash with a snow shovel when we were kids.
    It was my first year paying someone to get the leaves off the front lawn. Pricey, but I really enjoyed the time savings. I have to check video, but an unknown truck came into the u shape part of the drive today when I was out, and did a quick in and out with plow down. Happy me!

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Took the kid sledding today. It was actually nice to see a few other kids make their way out rather than staring at a screen.

Met with our tax gal this evening. With the passing of my wife's parents, it was nice to talk with someone who identifies all the paperwork.

CheeseRat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2021
    NWI
    I'm guessing android, cause if you wanted an iPhone you wouldn't be asking. Carrier preference?

The unlocked Motorola branded android phones are as close to stock Android as you can get without buying a pixel.
    I had the moto z-play, got it wet and now have z-play2. So moto for years, not so great picture quality, speed and everything pretty good for a lame non-gamer, but I would put it up against any phone for best battery life. And I know others may be able to download an app, but mine comes stock with a shake twice and flashlight comes on. Coolest feature for sure, I know lame. So I will second moto for the low price.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Looking for two new cell phones and open for suggestions.
    I would suggest a Pixel. They are not as expensive as some of their competitors. They have none of the bloatware that comes from the carrier or manufacturer. They get updates quicker than the others, both features and more importantly security.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom