NWI INGO General Post - Part 21 - We can offically drink da moonshine!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I got this Snow Joe for $87 in November. I haven't used it except to make sure it runs, but it will be good to have in a pinch. It's only for emergencies when I just can't get anyone. It's electric, not battery. Our driveway is not that long. About 75' of cord should do it.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I would probably be going with RYOBI because I already have a bunch of RYOBI, and I don't feel like having different batteries.
    I got the Ryobi 40 volt mower.
    First season great.
    Piece of crap second season.
    I dumpsrer.

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    How do engineers manage to be the absolute dumbest smart people on the planet. Let's always screw common failure components into spots that you need baby sized hands to reach.

In this case, my furnace ignitor
    have you ever worked on a Honda Civic? them people must be tiny

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    I hope that Snap's delayed package with her guitar fares better than my ammo shipment did. It arrived this morning in a flimsy box looking like it had travelled from another continent. It was clear that the box had broken open and resealed with clear tape. 3 boxes of 45 ACP ammo from the original 8 that were shipped are missing. I reported it to the customer service e-mail address and will now wait for a response. Most of my ammo shipments from various online merchants look pretty rough by the time I receive them so I guess it shouldn't be a big surprise.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I hope that Snap's delayed package with her guitar fares better than my ammo shipment did. It arrived this morning in a flimsy box looking like it had travelled from another continent. It was clear that the box had broken open and resealed with clear tape. 3 boxes of 45 ACP ammo from the original 8 that were shipped are missing. I reported it to the customer service e-mail address and will now wait for a response. Most of my ammo shipments from various online merchants look pretty rough by the time I receive them so I guess it shouldn't be a big surprise.
    Yuck. I hope you get credited. I don't know why places that sell ammo don't seem to understand that dense, heavy items have to be packed in sturdy boxes where they will not move around. The more moving around the ammo does, the more it beats up a flimsy box.

UPS still has no idea where the hell my guitar is. It was supposedly scanned in Indianapolis two days ago, but there are no scans after that, and they still do not even have a projected delivery date. It's either lost or got beat up, I think.

NWIGuy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2022
    NWI
    Hurray a North of us30 thug!! Our numbers are increasing! :)

Now for thr important question.
    Are you a glock or 1911 fan?
    lol I saw that redneck/thug comment and wondered which one I was...

Actually, I'm a sig guy but just got a p238 that I'm really digging and now find myself eyeing the full size 1911 models. Can you be both?

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Yuck. I hope you get credited. I don't know why places that sell ammo don't seem to understand that dense, heavy items have to be packed in sturdy boxes where they will not move around. The more moving around the ammo does, the more it beats up a flimsy box.

UPS still has no idea where the hell my guitar is. It was supposedly scanned in Indianapolis two days ago, but there are no scans after that, and they still do not even have a projected delivery date. It's either lost or got beat up, I think.
    Or is in some jacknifed semi along I-65...

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    Oh yeah I know, I used to have an Acadia, I had to remove the plastic around the wheel wells to just to reach the headlights. Before that there was something stupid I had to do on the throttle body when I replaced the throttle cables on my Honda Shadow.
    I have a '98 Oldsmobile that as part of the procedure for replacing the serpentine belt is to remove the front passenger side tire and a couple motor mounts. Real fun to find out after the belt starts shredding on the way to work and you just make it to the auto parts store. Thankfully I found a work around on YouTube that only required buying a reverse Torx socket to remove a different spacer.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    I have a '98 Oldsmobile that as part of the procedure for replacing the serpentine belt is to remove the front passenger side tire and a couple motor mounts. Real fun to find out after the belt starts shredding on the way to work and you just make it to the auto parts store. Thankfully I found a work around on YouTube that only required buying a reverse Torx socket to remove a different spacer.

Had an Olds 98 back in the day. Four door, Burnt orange with white vinyl top, velour cloth seats, electric everything, 455 engine. Was the ultimate party boat. Lived in New Orleans at the time. That thing drove itself home more than once.

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    lol I saw that redneck/thug comment and wondered which one I was...

Actually, I'm a sig guy but just got a p238 that I'm really digging and now find myself eyeing the full size 1911 models. Can you be both?
    according to the left you can be whatever you want to be :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom