NWI INGO General Post Part 20 - Raccons 4 Life!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    We drank a lot of Old Milwaukee in the 80's. It must have been cheap because it wasn't very good. Whatever happened to that stuff?
    Milwaukee's Best took its place. I have a buddy that was and OM fan. When we were in Canada once, he was excited to buy it as an import.

Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Porter county
    I mean, smoking is the most repulsive thing one can do. Second hand smoke is real and honestly just the smell is absolutely horrible.

All for making smoking illegal here!
    Too many people see the unvaccinated in the same light, if not a worse one, as you see the smokers. I wouldn't be surprised if lawmakers prohibit the unvaccinated from going to restaurants and bars, just as they prohibited smoking in these establishments a few years back. Let each business chose for its' self; no more government interference in our lives.

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    Too many people see the unvaccinated in the same light, if not a worse one, as you see the smokers. I wouldn't be surprised if lawmakers prohibit the unvaccinated from going to restaurants and bars, just as they prohibited smoking in these establishments a few years back. Let each business chose for its' self; no more government interference in our lives.
    Vaccines are the perfect platform for the current political trends in our society. Divide people into groups and isolate those you don't agree with.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I mean, smoking is the most repulsive thing one can do. Second hand smoke is real and honestly just the smell is absolutely horrible.

All for making smoking illegal here!
    Who needs that pesky freedom? The .gov should only be able to regulate smoking in public areas. The funny thing is, that is exactly where they do not. A business should be able to choose to allow smoking. Customers are then free to choose to go there or not.

And for the record, I am about as anti-smoking as they come.

CheeseRat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2021
    NWI
    Milwaukee's Best took its place. I have a buddy that was and OM fan. When we were in Canada once, he was excited to buy it as an import.
    Milwaukee's Beast... The thirty-some dollar keg beer of choice at Ball State parties back in the day. I think on Penny night draft too???
    Sorry for the kid issue with the ex 1775... Went through it once, head up and it'll better without her. Screw the money, it'll come back... Concentrate on the kids (as Im sure you already are). Good luck!!!
    Haven't smoked in around 3 years. Only time I really don't like being around it is when eating, or when kids are around. I agree with the business owners choice.
    I last had an MGD about a year ago, when I asked the barkeep for a PBR. Lol Honest mistake, I drank it.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Thanks all going through a divorce and haven't seen my kids in 60 days now. Future ex keeps dragging her feet on everything including visitation and trying to bleed me dry.
    Sorry to hear about this. Mine was really bad and didn't think it would ever get better but with time and a group of friends to help me it did. You have to rise above to look at the positive things in your future and don't hold grudges.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I think on Penny night draft too???
    $3.25 for a good time and roll of the dice on how you feel the next day. Dill Street's $1 mini pitchers and $2 buckets were crazy ideas too. Kids just walking around dipping out of random, closest buckets. It's all fun and games until some hot head makes it rain on the dance floor down below. Glad I was upstairs and opposite site when those events happened.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I haven't smoked in about 45 years.

Others smoking did not bother me for twenty years or so, but now if I an any where near cigarette smoke it chokes me.

I am anti self destruction, but it is a personal decision and the gubment needs to butt out.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Big wreck on I-65 Southbound at Mile Marker 257. Multi vehicle crash involving two trucks. Serious injuries being reported.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom