NWI INGO General Post Part 20 - Raccons 4 Life!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    I had one of these.
    079bd7787aad412bfa1e666b93e9c65d.jpg
    what in the hell is that?

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Somebody ban me

Naw, you'll grow into a boomer-type just like us. Only with different stuff. I don't know how old you are, but it could be something like: "do you remember, before there was internet:", or something like that.

It's not a bannable offense.

My own boomer story - my Dad told us about how he'd save his pennies until he had 25, then head lickity-split down to the general store for a box of 22 shorts and an ice cold Coca-Cola in the glass bottle! Oh, thems was the days!

That's my story ....

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Inked! Refinancing finished. I'll never see rates this low in my lifetime ever again. Cut our payments in half and moved to a 15 year. If around 2% sounds good for you, go start the process. One less thing on my plate.

Outstanding B., well done. We did about the same as you, back in '91, only I don't think we ever saw less than 6%. 2% makes me want to buy something.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Pretty cool Ms DragonLady. I only had one of the little black handhelds, but that thing would jam the AM radio hits, am I right?

What was that major AM music channel back in the day? They had a 25 song rotation that would drive you crazy when the bad ones came on, but that's all there was.

I listened to both WLS and WCFL, but WLS was the big one.

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    Inked! Refinancing finished. I'll never see rates this low in my lifetime ever again. Cut our payments in half and moved to a 15 year. If around 2% sounds good for you, go start the process. One less thing on my plate.
    Congratulations on the great rate. My biggest regret in the mortgage game was not taking one of the adjustables that were being offered to me in the 80's. Rates were double digit at the time and did nothing but decline over the next 20 years. I was too young and dumb to have a clue about any of it. I didn't figure that stuff out until I hit my mid 40's.

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    I listened to both WLS and WCFL, but WLS was the big one.
    Does anyone remember CKLW AM 1000 from Windsor, Ontario? It reached for hundreds of miles east across Lake Erie but I don't know if it came this far west. Every teenager within range had that one dialed up on their transistor radio in the early to mid 70's. "Seasons in the Sun" and "Billy Don't Be a Hero" were always on the playlist.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I thought you gubmit types got a hundred pto days a year
    Yes jedi is sitting on a ton of pto days but I have a staff to care for now as well so we can't all be off. Jedi would rather they get to enjoy time with their families while jedi manages the "fort" alone so to speak.

A skeleton crew at the bldg is ok. It wil be a quiet day.

Doug28450

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    Hobart
    Yes jedi is sitting on a ton of pto days but I have a staff to care for now as well so we can't all be off. Jedi would rather they get to enjoy time with their families while jedi manages the "fort" alone so to speak.

A skeleton crew at the bldg is ok. It wil be a quiet day.
    Wait....

You're a manager?

We're so screwed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom