NWI INGO General Post Part 20 - Raccons 4 Life!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    It's absolutely mind blowing how many stupid threads and comments there are.
    But this thread is a literary and logical masterpiece :rolleyes:

BTW, anyone looking to buy an electric handheld-portable Porter Cable Bandsaw? Big honkin' high quality band saw that I have not used in several years. With steel carry case. Looking for $100. Pictures available if you are interested.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Stupid is in the eye of the beholder. We all agree there is a lot of stupidity, but we probably do not agree on which threads/comments are stupid.
    That's stupid.

See, I feel bad now because you're so nice...but I think it's obvious that someone had to make that comment.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Cabela's makes fudge?
    They
    Cabela's makes fudge?
    They have a kitchen on the 1st floor on the right side when you come in towards the middle. An old lady would make the fudge by hand and give you a small sample if you did not know which one to buy. She made the classic flavors and also made "exotic" flavors which changed weekly.

Jedi oldest came with jedi to cabelas 2day and she wanted fudge. The kitchen now is just packed with hand candy and cooking spices. The guy unpacking stuff on the kitchen area (they are using it as storage) said they only sell prepackaged fudge at the cashiers now.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    What do you feed a snake like that? Does it have to be live food?
    She'll be on "hopper" mice when I pick her up, which is the mouse equivalent of a toddler. When she's full grown it will likely be medium to large rats(about a third to half a pound). It doesn't have to be live. It's cheaper to buy frozen ones in bulk and thaw them when it's time to feed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom