Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I met up with Ghost and now have my BBQ grill back in my possession.

Jedi if you need it for the next Meet & Shoot then we'll have to arrange for someone to pick it up. Ghost will not be at the next M&S either.

:facepalm: gggggrrrr so that is 2 grills that are not going unless someone else picks them up. hum... Yes we are probably going to need your grill. Need to see if ShootinDave is going first as he has a big grill that he might be able to take and thus I don't have to worry about logistics of yours or lones.

Although we only have 14 confirmed right now. So it's not that many 1 grill might be able to handle it.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    wonder what became of this, absolutely nothing in the papers that i saw. it's a big SJ coverup!! :tinfoil:

They were in a tizzy at the start. They had units coming from County and Cedar Lake (maybe Schererville too). They thought for a while that they had someone trapped inside a store with employees. It quickly turned into a closed-for-the-day store with someone inside. Then it ended up with a break-in, perp gone. They had witnesses and a basic description of the perp and his vehicle but not much else.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    They were in a tizzy at the start. They had units coming from County and Cedar Lake (maybe Schererville too). They thought for a while that they had someone trapped inside a store with employees. It quickly turned into a closed-for-the-day store with someone inside. Then it ended up with a break-in, perp gone. They had witnesses and a basic description of the perp and his vehicle but not much else, which is why I have been hiding since the witnesses saw me.

FTFY :p

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    There were a few of you who expressed interest in the Little Cal Canoe Trip that occurred earlier this month. Well there is another trip set for June 10 in MI City. Here is the info:

6th Annual Trail Creek Fun FloatWhen:
    Sunday, Jun 10, 2012

Where:
    Launch from Washington Park Marina boat ramp in Michigan City IN

Description:
    Northwest Indiana Paddlers, family, and friends: The Northwest Indiana Paddling Association would like to invite you to the 6th annual Trail Creek Fun Float.

Event Description: Join the Northwest Indiana Paddling Association for their 6th Annual Trail Creek Fun Float, an Indiana event celebrating the natural splendor of our Lake Michigan Coastline. Last year, nearly 100 canoeists and kayakers took part in this 6 mile trip from Lake Michigan to International Friendship Gardens and back. This year's Fun Float will emphasize the native ecology and natural history of Trail Creek, as well as ongoing restoration and revitalization efforts throughout the watershed. A reception for Fun Float participants will follow the event at Lubeznik Center for the Arts, 101 W. 2nd St., adjacent to Washington Park where an exhibit featuring the paintings of artist Barb Labus. Barb is noted for her paintings depicting the ecology and natural landscapes of northwest Indiana. Paintings include those commissioned for the Indiana DNR Coastal Program, the Burnham to Marquette Water Trail Expedition, as well as the Shirley Heinze Land Trust South Shore, and the Lake Michigan Water Trail South Shore Posters.

In addition, a second exhibit featuring fish prints created by local students will be on display. Visit Lubeznik Center for the Arts | Exhibits, Classes and Events at Michigan City’s Lakefront or phone 219.874.4900 for more information. FREE parking in Michigan City's Washington Park - (just tell the attendants that you're with the Fun Float) FREE commemorative T-shirt FREE paddler's reception from 1pm to 3pm at Lubeznik Center for the Arts

Where and When: Paddlers should meet at Michigan City's Washington Park Boat Ramps by 9:30 a.m. on Sunday, June 10th. Registration opens at 8:30. There is a $5 insurance fee to participate.

Boat Rental: No Boat? Chicago River Canoe and Kayak will provide rental canoes and kayaks at a flat rate of $35. You must contact Ryan Chew at (312)823-3384 or ryanwc@sbcglobal.net by June 8th to reserve your canoe or kayak. Event Sponsors to Date: Northwest Indiana Paddling Association, Lubeznik Center for the Arts, NIPSCO, Michigan City Parks & Rec, Chicago River Canoe & Kayak, Shirley Heinze Land Trust, Indiana DNR Coastal Program, Michigan City Port Authority, and the LaPorte County Soil and Water Conservation District. Contact Dan Plath regarding becoming an event sponsor. More questions? Contact Dan Plath: dplath@NWIPA.org, (219)871-9559 or visit NWIPA Home.
    more details» copy to my calendar

----
    I think it will be a 4 hour canoe trip this time around as oppose to the 3 hours it took on the little cal river.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    I'm going for a run. We'll see how this goes.

I hope I don't get hit. I'm in a white t-shirt with some pasty legs hanging out.

I'm getting fat. Time to get into shape.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom