Not open for further replies.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Repeter, the heat index was like 105 degrees and we had been out in it all day... I don't think we were keeping up with the needed water resupply either... Heat will play with your mind and ability to shoot.. DarkKevin did just fine under the circumstances...

Oh, i wasnt criticizing, as I know things like that happen. I was talking more about the editing ;) Heck, looks like you all had a great time there anyway

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I didn't think you were criticizing... It was a very nice facilty that Marion County Fish and Game has there and Corey over at SSNFA did a fine job of putting this event on. I was happy to get to attend it and to meet and try out some of the fine specimens of Tax Stamp goodies that were on the line too. I hope to get to go to next years, as you guys would really enjoy this if you can go next time... Now I do wish we didn't have the intense heat and then the flash thunderstorms to go with it though... I was just making the mention as too DarkKevin's video as it was really hot and I was completely ran out of gas physically half way through the day... sooo the mag drop was just par for the course...

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Andy had a great time. Your two dogs were awesome. It was nice to see tstar and darkkiven. We missed you ghost and ladyghost.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Wheres the nearest DNR range to my poor Kentucky ass?

Driving 4 hours to come to Winamac for the day is a once a year thing I'm sure.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Last edited:

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Awesome, great videos of both, but im sure Dark Kevin would have been happier if you had edited it just a little.
    Edit?! Ha! Heck, that is the very first video I put on youtube. Via Kevin's iPhone. In his defense, he had just finished shooting one of the 22's that had the safety in that spot.
    Repeter, the heat index was like 105 degrees and we had been out in it all day... I don't think we were keeping up with the needed water resupply either... Heat will play with your mind and ability to shoot.. DarkKevin did just fine under the circumstances...
    Excuses! ;) Us girls were out in the same heat & available refeshments and we did just fine. :whistle:
    Sorry we didn't make it out. LadyGhost wasn't feeling very well, so we spent the night at home. Hope you folks had a few for us as well.
    Hope she's feeling better!
    Andy, thanks for the hospitality! Good times last night!

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Had a good time yesterday, thanks for swinging by and keeping me company. Thanks for putting up with the demon dogs. Moose hasn't stopped talking about Tstar yet.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Had a good time yesterday, thanks for swinging by and keeping me company. Thanks for putting up with the demon dogs. Moose hasn't stopped talking about Tstar yet.

:laugh:
    Moose is handsome, attentive and strong, but he's just not my type! He's so forward!

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    I will be at BORCC. I will likely have darklight (Dustin) and black label.

Possibly have wild deuce and newbomb92.

I have a honda odyssey so we could all ride together if we wanted to.

The battle van is filling up fast!

I'm still looking good for this one. How many seats open? Departure time? Route you're taking ... or rather, where will you be crossing over Rt30 or I80? Directions in case I drive myself?

It looks like my son will be joining us. If you don't mind, I would like to know what you have avail to loan out (equipment). I have ammo covered. Just PM me with that.

Anyone else attending?

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    T_Star, well you three lady's are Gunbunnies and therefore expected to be able to shoot anything and everything just as if you had used it for many years... We all know you can disasemble, clean, and repair all of the major firearms types and explain the text book concepts and reasons behind the many weapon systems on the market... Sooo it was OK that DarkKevin a mear human and average shooter would under those conditions have a small mis-hap... right ? Well I guess I'll go get under my rock now as after this post I expect I'm gonna get picked on... promoting my project in a very strange manner.... Wheres the purple when you need it.....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom