• Status
    Not open for further replies.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    I thought it might have been him in the INGO shirt, but since you cant see enough of him, i didnt want to guess. Glad to give you the heads up too. Great photo, had to share it on my facebook even. I know a celebrity now, well, a couple of celebrities now :rockwoot:

His iphone movies don't play nice with my android phone, no sound. I will get the video up.

I dunno about celebrities, really. :n00b: But I am a gunbunny, now. :naughty:

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    So far you for sure. Ghost and lady ghost maybe, tsar and dark Kevin maybe, haven't heard yet. Me, definitely, my neighbors may stop by.

Anyone else interested? Let me know, ill pm you my address and cell number.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    How a professional (i use that term loosely ;)) does it:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKyT0_S338o&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKyT0_S338o&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

How darkkevin does it:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqM80pAVg4M&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqM80pAVg4M&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

The funniest part about this is the gemtech guy told Kevin "the safety's on" a split second before he dropped the mag.
    I always sound like a little kid on recording. More later, got motorsickle ridin' to do, and wasps to ignite.

Last edited:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Who has .45 230gr LEAD round nose bullets that I can buy/trade for.
    I think next year I "might" try LEAD bullets for reloading but would like to get 10 to play with right now (this year) as the meet & shoot season is coming to and end and I look at my reloading components to figure out what I need to buy for next year.

Best I can figure a lead round is going to cost me .09 vs .13 for a FMJ one. Not sure if that savings is worth the headache on reloading with lead. Might be but until I actually do it I won't know. =)

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Jedi... You know the winter is the reloading season, right.... You can't go outside and play because of the cold weather and short days but you can sit in your reloading room pumping out lots of ammo and then your ready for next years shooting season...

Lead will be cheaper and actually friendlier to your barrel... The best place to get it is Kempf's in Michigan City though.. Planning a trip out there sometime in the next month if you want me too pick some supplies up for you, drop me a PM...

T_Star was 100% pro with that 300 BLK suppressed AR... She was keeping everything on target....

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    @GB

nnnnnoooo winter is hibernation from all you thugs and rednecks and all the guns. I'm actually looking forward to NOV getting here and it being the last Meet & Shoot for the season. I need a break from all you cRazies. :rofl:
    (Notice the LACK of purple!!!) :)

Actually this season I managed to keep up with my reloads as the season went by. In my case by me reloading I have NOT shoot more just lowered my overall cost as I'm shooting the same amount as prior to reloading. So that statement of "With reloading you won't save money cause you will shoot more" is oh so wrong for me. :D But then again I went into reloading STRICTLY for the cost savings.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    @GB

nnnnnoooo winter is hibernation from all you thugs and rednecks and all the guns. I'm actually looking forward to NOV getting here and it being the last Meet & Shoot for the season. I need a break from all you cRazies. :rofl:
    (Notice the LACK of purple!!!) :)

Actually this season I managed to keep up with my reloads as the season went by. In my case by me reloading I have NOT shoot more just lowered my overall cost as I'm shooting the same amount as prior to reloading. So that statement of "With reloading you won't save money cause you will shoot more" is oh so wrong for me. :D But then again I went into reloading STRICTLY for the cost savings.

Does Kemp sell small amounts of lead bullets? I'm not sure I want to go the lead route yet for next year. But would like to try a few out.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Fires burning, woodchuck and Coors light is cold...

IMAG0037.jpg

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    How a professional (i use that term loosely ;)) does it:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKyT0_S338o&feature=youtube_gdata_player

How darkkevin does it:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqM80pAVg4M&feature=youtube_gdata_player

The funniest part about this is the gemtech guy told Kevin "the safety's on" a split second before he dropped the mag.
    I always sound like a little kid on recording. More later, got motorsickle ridin' to do, and wasps to ignite.

Awesome, great videos of both, but im sure Dark Kevin would have been happier if you had edited it just a little.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Jedi, you disappoint me.... You know you need to come over to the dark side, you even have the reloading equipment now... Just sit down and reload every piece of brass in the house, and send your wife out to find more brass so you can waste all winter down there... It's the way of the gun, don't you know...

I think you would have to buy the smallest amount he sells which is a box of 500 bullets... His is the hardest and cleanest and cheapest around... He is also the only shop around that stocks Acurate powders which I like...

You guy's are all partying tonight ? I had to start working right away when I got home last night and gotta be onsite early tomorrow morning so I guess I'll miss the festivities... Have fun....

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Repeter, the heat index was like 105 degrees and we had been out in it all day... I don't think we were keeping up with the needed water resupply either... Heat will play with your mind and ability to shoot.. DarkKevin did just fine under the circumstances...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom