NWI INGO General Post Part 19 - LegOs, Glocks and iPhones!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Give me land, lots of land underneath the starry sky...

All right Louie drop the gun, you're not foolin' anyone...

Bury me not on the lone prairie...

Last edited:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I've not seen a whole herd get loose but there have been quite a few times I've stopped to alert a neighbor of a loose cow, or simply herded a few goats off the road and back into their pens. It's not that uncommon of an occurrence.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Biggest one I was a part of was 30 cattle. We got a phone call. They started entering a corn field. If they get in past a few rows, it's almost impossible to find them. I had cuts from the leaves all over my arms and face, but we got them back where they needed to be. I can still remember how those cuts burn.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    Take my love, take my land,
    Take me where I cannot stand.
    I don't care, I'm still free,
    You can't take the sky from me.
    I just finished watching Firefly from start to too soon finish. Great cast and great writing. Whenever you see interviews with the cast members they all talk about how much they enjoyed making the show.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I just finished watching Firefly from start to too soon finish. Great cast and great writing. Whenever you see interviews with the cast members they all talk about how much they enjoyed making the show.

For the first time?

It was awesome. Sadly, like most I think, I didn't learn about it until after it was gone.

Lushamania

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2021
    The Region

Yeah, fantastic show, fantastic cast, and it's amazing we ever got a fantastic movie to tie it all up. All of this news coming to light about Joss Whedon being a complete ***theel is disappointing, though. There are many of his works of art I appreciate.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Yeah, fantastic show, fantastic cast, and it's amazing we ever got a fantastic movie to tie it all up. All of this news coming to light about Joss Whedon being a complete ***theel is disappointing, though. There are many of his works of art I appreciate.
    I generally don't care what a actor/director/musician is like. I want to appreciate the content produced.

Lushamania

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2021
    The Region
    I generally don't care what a actor/director/musician is like. I want to appreciate the content produced.
    I won't argue with that; I think separating the artist from the art is important. That doesn't mean we shouldn't condemn someone for being a complete and utter villain, though.

Last edited:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI

I concur, with the exception of those that make the bulk of their wealth making shoot em ups, that are vocally anti-gun in the real.

They can **** up a rope.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I concur, with the exception of those that make the bulk of their wealth making shoot em ups, that are vocally anti-gun in the real.

They can **** up a rope.
    There is a difference between supporting them financially and watching their films. I agree with you in that I will not spend money on any of their stuff. If it is over the air or on Netflix, I may watch.

I'm also not going to stop liking stuff already made in the past because of their beliefs

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom