NWI INGO General Post Part 19 - LegOs, Glocks and iPhones!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

larcat

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 27, 2020
    NWI
    Took this threads advice and dropped some work off with Aaron at 219. Seems like a pretty ok dude, hoping the work matches it :) Also told him it was referral from INGO fwiw.

Last edited:

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Soooo it's quiet in here... Waiting here to see what fire calls I get this morning before hopefully doing some of my own projects... Weather is supposed to be nice today so I got to clean the truck out and get another antenna mounted...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    "Fire" is racist versus the other colors!
    Plus "fire" depicts danger and violence!
    Why are you so violent. This is the land of safe space, warm milk and cookies.

You are suppose to say

You are waiting to see if any one of your customers needs help this morning before you do your own projects.

And even then jedi suspects melensdad will find that text offensive as well. :p

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    "Fire" is racist versus the other colors!
    Plus "fire" depicts danger and violence!
    Why are you so violent. This is the land of safe space, warm milk and cookies.

You are suppose to say

You are waiting to see if any one of your customers needs help this morning before you do your own projects.

And even then jedi suspects melensdad will find that text offensive as well. :p
    hhhhmmmmm very interesting... I'm so happy I got a upbringing based on real world concepts rather than that whole unicorn and rainbow stuff our kids got to grow up in. Well so far no cha ching calls... like that better than the fire calls thingy lol... Unfortunately my printer just ran out of ink and I thought I was going to print and send my 941 in this morning... Man I hope my service calls drop down and the weather gets nice so I can get some construction done in my trailer build project.. I want to get the insulation done... floor panels are here and got to get the inside walls pulled out to figure out the upright supports for my drop ceiling...

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Well first day of my week off will be doing tear off on the shed roof. Picked up materials Saturday. Plan to get old shingles off and new paper down, Lay the shingles tomorrow, then relax for the remainder of my time off. Maybe rearrange the gun room Wednesday since it's suppose to rain

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Unicorns and rainbows?

Hmmmm sounds like someone got some new satin boxer shorts because living a life with both unicorns and rainbows would be very “special” and probably require bike helmets and seat belts in pick up truck beds
    hhhhmmmmm very interesting... I'm so happy I got a upbringing based on real world concepts rather than that whole unicorn and rainbow stuff our kids got to grow up in...

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama