NWI INGO General Post Part 18 - Legal now!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Just a reminder, Christmas light show is running.
    It's on timers, so it doesn't care if I'm sick. :)

It's missing a candle and an elf. Pretty sure there's enough running you won't notice.

actaeon299 on YouTube

Or I can send you my address to visit in person.
    Much better this way

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Good for you!

In other news, how are you faring after your accident? Maybe I've missed updates, are you back to work, how's the recovery going? I hope all is well.
    Thanks you and I am doing well. I finished therapy at the end of September and got back to work October 5th. Some loss of strength in my left arm and hand but that was to be expected. Some lingering dulled sensation in parts of my arm and hand that may never go away but I'm getting used to it. My range of motion on the partially amputated finger is greatly reduced but the way the doctor explained it, that's normal because the way the ligaments normally attach is to the back of the top phalanx in each finger so the leverage is thrown off. There's also a weird clump of tissue in the stump that's slowly working it's way out. I dunno if it's scar or maybe like a tiny little abcess type thing from some of the dissolving stitch still in there, but it's shrinking as it moves to the surface.

So middle of next week

At the stroke of midnight you will transform,

Like Cinderella's pumpkin

From a gang banger :pimp: to a purebred :mullet:

At least one of my teeth is bound to veer off course and I'll start hearing voices in my head proclaiming to "Praise Dale"

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    But of course. Also as a kid who grew up in the 90s, I'm contractually obligated to "eat me a lot of peaches" upon arrival

Kozaturf

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 21, 2020
    Westville-ish
    There may have been a function test...or 3 :whistle:

When I worked at King Hobbies in Valpo this :lol2::lol2: was the easiest spare part selling point at Christmas. You knew dads were going to charge the batteries and take the R/C trucks out for a "test drive" Christmas Eve and probably crash and break something before the kids ever saw them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom