NWI INGO General Post Part 18 - Legal now!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Yes very sore and I will be for a few days but I would have been like that even in the hospital on the IV line pain meds at least now I can sleep in a real bed and eat real food.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I don't know what the limits are on medical coverage with insurance, but that helicopter trip alone will probably run $60-70K.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    There are a lot of people driving w/o it. I have had a couple of friends that have had to use the uninsured motorist clause.

Which reminds me of the stupidest thing I have ever said.

Coming home from work in Valpo, I looked over at the Celebration Station (state of the art '90's) animated billboard for a couple of seconds, when I turned my head back traffic had stopped. I slammed on my breaks and skidded into the car in front off me.

It was a used car that the lady had just bought. In those days a $1500 car. I totaled it, pushed the trunk down to where the wheel well pinched the tires.

The lady jumped out of the car (which was unregistered and uninsured) and started stomping around yelling "My car, my new car! You wrecked it. Young man you better have insurance."

I did have insurance. Allstate, 14 years, every year my rate decreased and my coverage increased.

That is when I spoke the stupidest line ever. "Ma'am, I have the best insurance money can buy."

At which point she sat back down in her car and literally began moaning, "My neck, my neck."

Alstate, never contacted me about it or raised my rates in spite of the fact that they paid out over $26,000. Which was a sizable chunk of change in the early '90s.

gundawg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2016
    Cedar Lake
    Guess things got pretty interesting in Portage last night at the skating rink.

https://www.nwitimes.com/news/local...cle_4cc4af77-034b-5571-80d3-0387d693f08f.html

Lawlessness breeds lawlessness. This situation is spreading, getting out of hand.

The failure of Democrat mayors in the cities where the craziness began to enforce the law has led directly to this mentality that violence is acceptable and the police are not to be respected and obeyed, but are targeted.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I'd rather her be free, preferably making money to buy things so she'll have stuff to sell when she has to pay me for her negligence.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom