NWI INGO General Post Part 18 - Legal now!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Shame for the poor farmers. When will idiots realize that we need to keep some farmland producing food in order to survive. Sadly, I'm betting they are actually believing food just comes from stores. Used to be satire but more and more sadly true people are getting less and less education yet have the Internet with facts right at their fingertips. Heck, most have no idea how to research, it's sad.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Shame for the poor farmers. When will idiots realize that we need to keep some farmland producing food in order to survive. Sadly, I'm betting they are actually believing food just comes from stores. Used to be satire but more and more sadly true people are getting less and less education yet have the Internet with facts right at their fingertips. Heck, most have no idea how to research, it's sad.
    Farmers get a lot more yield per acre than they used to. Plus we are talking about a small amount of land overall.

Of course the .gov can still suck it for stealing their land from them. :xmad:

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Nice. I have an appointment Monday to see the mill nurse practitioner but that means I most likely won't be back in until the following week.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Yeah that comes out of the medical coverage on her car insurance. The hospital bills are all squared up just waiting on the company that operates the UCAN to remove their thumbs from their butts.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom