• Status
    Not open for further replies.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Does Blythes not move safes anymore? About 10 years ago I had them move a safe from my old house to my new house and if I recall they charged me around $200 for each move so around $400 total. They had a pretty cool dolly with tracks on it and they were in and out without damaging anything. I would think Brandys is also a good choice
    blythe's doesn't move them themselves, they have a guy, i called him, he does it "on the side" and siad 350-400, brandy's was 450-500 but m-f 8-5 only which poses a problem for me. someone suggested i call vending machine companies too, they might do it. otherwise i'll likely use blythe's guy.

chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    blythe's doesn't move them themselves, they have a guy, i called him, he does it "on the side" and siad 350-400, brandy's was 450-500 but m-f 8-5 only which poses a problem for me. someone suggested i call vending machine companies too, they might do it. otherwise i'll likely use blythe's guy.

My advice would be to pay the extra dough and have Brandys do it. I bought mine at Gander Mtn years ago and paid 2 guys and a truck to move it. They almost dropped it on each other trying to take it down the stairs on a dolly. The guy from Blthes came in years later and basically did it by himself with the right tools. laid down the right stuff over my floors in the kitchen and just was way better then movers. Just my 2 cents.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Seems INGO had a reset again. Who remembers what I need to click to stay logged in so I don't have to keep logging in?

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    Why isn't there a pullover law is my question.... You've got one ******* jamming up a 1/4 mile of cars, everyone is 3 feet from everyone else's bumpers.... Life is short, drive fast and Take chances and gtfo of my way

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Why isn't there a pullover law is my question.... You've got one ******* jamming up a 1/4 mile of cars, everyone is 3 feet from everyone else's bumpers.... Life is short, drive fast and Take chances and gtfo of my way
    Not all of us want to live fast and die young.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    138   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Best of luck Snapdragon
    everyone, be safe on the roads, slick and covered by snow

This was the 2nd comment I've read about snow and both of you live NW in IN.
    I had to look it up to make sure it wasn't coming this way (live SE of Indy).
    I have to travel over to OH this weekend and thought it was to be clear.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Finally got results. Negative for carcinoma. However, the mass is a reactive lymph node, and the radiologist thinks I should have it removed. So I'm waiting to get an appointment for a surgical consult. Thanks for the prayers and good thoughts.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Larsonboys78
    Top Bottom