Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Are you gonna be there Sunday too?

No, just tomorrow. I enjoyed the DMR class and was waiting to see if another class of interest opened up. I'm going to be doing a private pocket carry class. It's training I'm lacking that is all too frequent in my lazy last minute run to the gas station/store scenario.

Kozaturf

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 21, 2020
    Westville-ish
    yep.....now all the looters are wearings masks....kind of convenient huh :n00b:

I was walking through the store a few weeks back on the phone getting an updated shopping list from the wife and I mentioned that I should go on a crime spree. What are they gonna say, uh, it was a big white guy with a shaved head wearing a mask? An older gentleman with a long beard and a ponytail heard my conversation and came over, I expected a lecture, nope. He looks at me and says "I'm in, when do we start?" The other customers in the aisle didn't seem to find it as funny as we did. But really, if everyone is wearing a mask how are they going to identify you?

disclaimer I have no intention of going on a crime spree, it's getting late.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    I was walking through the store a few weeks back on the phone getting an updated shopping list from the wife and I mentioned that I should go on a crime spree. What are they gonna say, uh, it was a big white guy with a shaved head wearing a mask? An older gentleman with a long beard and a ponytail heard my conversation and came over, I expected a lecture, nope. He looks at me and says "I'm in, when do we start?" The other customers in the aisle didn't seem to find it as funny as we did. But really, if everyone is wearing a mask how are they going to identify you?

I think is a cover for a crime spree you have already committed. No one is fooled by your disclaimer. Yurn yourself in now before the guilt eats you up.

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county

I had a similar conversation with my wife, she laughed much harder than I expected. Made me a little nervous.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Chiraqi is under fire!
    Cerfew is set for 9pm.
    Cars on fire, police cars on fire.
    Store front busted up.
    The national guard is mobilizing.
    Police in riot gear are heading in as well.
    Watch live on tv right now

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom