d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I need to get back in the habit of going over there. Been a long time for me.

After making it a ritual of going @ least 3 times a month, not going for 8 weeks really sucked. Hoping if weather forecast stays decent for this Friday, gonna head to Winamac. Rebarreled one of my 450 bushmaster so need to get it dialed in. Plus test out some more loads I made up for 6.5 grendel and 6.5 creedmoor as well as the bushmaster

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Got to get outside in the sunny rain break. Kids got to play while the adults conversed. Chatted with another couple we know out on a walk. Pizza the finale of "The Last Dance" on the docket.

Rain, rain, go away.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Got to get outside in the sunny rain break. Kids got to play while the adults conversed. Chatted with another couple we know out on a walk. Pizza the finale of "The Last Dance" on the docket.

Rain, rain, go away.

Chances of rain till Wednesday. Still showing another 1" just tonight yet. Already have almost 2" in the rain gauge just from last night and today. Have a pretty good cell heading at us right now.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Chances of rain till Wednesday. Still showing another 1" just tonight yet. Already have almost 2" in the rain gauge just from last night and today. Have a pretty good cell heading at us right now.
    Wisconsin south of you by the lake was almost up to the road. May be covered by morning if this keeps up.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Wisconsin south of you by the lake was almost up to the road. May be covered by morning if this keeps up.

Yeah. It was actually starting to come over the bridge yesterday morning. Went by there this morning and was about 2 feet lower. Think they must of opened the dam up. Wont be surprised if it's over again by morning

Yzerman19

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2017
    NWI
    Yeah. It was actually starting to come over the bridge yesterday morning. Went by there this morning and was about 2 feet lower. Think they must of opened the dam up. Wont be surprised if it's over again by morning
    I live on Wisconsin, right by the lake and this bridge is always a nightmare when it rains too much

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I live on Wisconsin, right by the lake and this bridge is always a nightmare when it rains too much

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

It'll be nice when they raise the bridge but its gonna be a nightmare while they're doing it

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom