• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    Butch, what kind of problems? I'm relatively healthy, and haven't seen her for years. I never actually had a doctor, so years ago when I had some little problem, she was my wife's doctor, and that's why I started seeing her.

I will pm you with some more info but for the masses I want to take a proactive approach to my moms health and I feel that she is much more reactive. She takes a great deal of time off and appointments need to be rescheduled. When she is gone they try to push you on to another young doctor in the office who I don't believe should have a medical license. She is not good at follow up calls when you need them very bad, inner office communication seems poor which spills over to the patient, I am given conflicting information from the office, and she cops an attitude when you push her for help when in a desperate situation. These observations have been building over a long period of time.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I really like Dr Mary Raymond in St John. Very personable and knowledgeable, and listens to you. She is also very good about returning MyChart messages and filling scripts if you send her a message.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    It's very... purple. Not my first choice, but not a big deal either. Can deal with the color later if I want to, but for now, I just feel better having something with a greater capacity than my wheelguns.

:runaway: a Barry gun!!!!
    All I can hear when seeing that pic is

I love you, you love me...
    :runaway:

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    :runaway: a Barry gun!!!!
    All I can hear when seeing that pic is

I love you, you love me...
    :runaway:
    Yep, and as I'm shooting the bad guy intruders looking to steal my stuff, I can sing "With a great big hug *BANG* and a kiss from me to you *BANG* won't you say you love me too *BANGBANGBANG*"

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom