Not open for further replies.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    My mom (in her early 70s) has been home sick.
    Regular sick, not Wuhan sick.
    She went to the supermarket and was surprised.

I told her next time, she should have one of her armed sons go with, which is all but one.
    Dad unfortunately doesn't have a LTCH. And he's not youngster either.

I told her, it's just a precaution, cause people are acting "funny".

She picked up some TP because there are 4 living in the house, and it was there normal time to get TP.

If if she needs help, let me know. I have a former coworker that's widowed battling cancer and can't go out. I've made a couple runs for her. Even if I have to set it down, knock, and wave from the truck.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I placed an order with Freedom Munitions to top off the SD ammo supply. Ordered on Sunday and no acknowledgement or ship date yet. Anyone else ordered from them lately?

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Doesn’t matter what you order, nobody is going to survive. 67,000 in Indiana already infected. The Purge is coming.

https://www.nwitimes.com/news/local...xCW-_BnaR7T3jWFP0PqNnBgE9a4nre3BEsubGf_JIC_iA

Going about my daily business as usual. Not like I live a life where I'm dealing with people, and I'd like to keep it that way for the most part but in the end I also dont want .gov telling me what I can and cant do, which is where this is all headed. Just like the Patriot Act after 9/11, once we give up certain freedom, we will never get it back.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    It's self-defense ammo, in case the crazy comes to visit. I have no idea how long this situation will last or what it will bring, so I want to be prepared.

I can't remember.
    Did you have friends/acquaintances that thought you were nuts becoming a gun owner? And has that changed recently?

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I can't remember.
    Did you have friends/acquaintances that thought you were nuts becoming a gun owner? And has that changed recently?
    I haven't really talked about it much recently except with a couple of my closest girlfriends, and they are 2A friendly. When I first started with the guns, I think I shocked a few of my lib friends and family, but I don't think I even gave them the opportunity to try and talk me out of it.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Going about my daily business as usual. Not like I live a life where I'm dealing with people, and I'd like to keep it that way for the most part but in the end I also dont want .gov telling me what I can and cant do, which is where this is all headed. Just like the Patriot Act after 9/11, once we give up certain freedom, we will never get it back.
    Self preservation by using my preparations is not giving up liberty, it is a choice. Nobody is advocating giving up liberties.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    My mom (in her early 70s) has been home sick.
    Regular sick, not Wuhan sick.
    She went to the supermarket and was surprised.

I told her next time, she should have one of her armed sons go with, which is all but one.
    Dad unfortunately doesn't have a LTCH. And he's not youngster either.

I told her, it's just a precaution, cause people are acting "funny".

She picked up some TP because there are 4 living in the house, and it was there normal time to get TP.
    I dropped off some gloves and masks. She wouldn't let me go shopping and dad backed her up. I tried but you know how stubborn parents are. She went during the day so I couldn't go either.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom