Not open for further replies.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    And when does school start back again? Heard it was an early start date this fall. Have two daughters who work at the Early learning Center and the Principals dad was my first Fire Chief so the kids all knew each other.

Aug. 12th for me. 14th for kids.:(

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    That would be JEDI. He is actually still doing his SNOW dance but he does not realized (maybe not smart enough to know) that its not cold enough to snow. At this point in the year the best he can hope for is a hail storm. Silly little man is he.
    He and his raccoon family must all be doing daily flash mob dances to get these results.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    hqdefault.jpg
    f7a86222db5e31cda9692c244d8ad804.jpg

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Leaving he land of overcast skies and rain, the land were Spring is being held hostage for coastal NC this morning. My older daughter's wedding is Saturday. My wife is already there. Other daughter and her fiance' and I are car pooling down there today. Younger son and his GF are heading south tomorrow. Older son and his family fly in there on Friday. Friends and family arriving over the next few days. The clan is gathering. The sword arch for the union of two Marines is ready. Not sure my pocket book is.

My daughter and her husband are both 1st LT's, USMC and are off to Japan for three years shortly following the wedding.

Her sister gets married in November. Can i survive this year?

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Leaving he land of overcast skies and rain, the land were Spring is being held hostage for coastal NC this morning. My older daughter's wedding is Saturday. My wife is already there. Other daughter and her fiance' and I are car pooling down there today. Younger son and his GF are heading south tomorrow. Older son and his family fly in there on Friday. Friends and family arriving over the next few days. The clan is gathering. The sword arch for the union of two Marines is ready. Not sure my pocket book is.

My daughter and her husband are both 1st LT's, USMC and are off to Japan for three years shortly following the wedding.

Her sister gets married in November. Can i survive this year?
    You will survive but your wallet will be a whole lot flatter and the credit card numbers will also be a little flatter.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Don't know if I'm posting in the right place. Went to Lenscrafters yesterday for new glasses as I have for many years. They said they no longer offer one hour service and it will take a week to get my new glasses. So the reason I have always gone to them is gone.

Thinking of giving COSCO's optical dept. a try. Any recommendations? Tried Pearle Vision once years ago and had a bad experience with them.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Don't know if I'm posting in the right place. Went to Lenscrafters yesterday for new glasses as I have for many years. They said they no longer offer one hour service and it will take a week to get my new glasses. So the reason I have always gone to them is gone.

Thinking of giving COSCO's optical dept. a try. Any recommendations? Tried Pearle Vision once years ago and had a bad experience with them.

I scored a great deal on contacts once at Costco. Twice the number of lenses than Vision Point and got a rebate to boot! Vision Point said they price matched until I told them the deal..."Ya, we can't compete with that." Ha

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Costco has solid service and pricing on their glasses. I have not used them for contacts. There are better prices to be had on glasses, but the two-fer deals at Penney's, etc, usually include the lowest quality lenses. Costco only uses good quality lenses. I believe they also will take glasses back if you are not happy with them, something that some others do not do.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom