Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Hey all you guys who ***** that the gun show is so crowded you can't get through, come on down. It's dead today, which also means you might catch a good deal.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Hey all you guys who ***** that the gun show is so crowded you can't get through, come on down. It's dead today, which also means you might catch a good deal.

Nice weather probably stopping people from going. Thats one reason i went yesterday morning.
    Hope you sell some stuff and make lots of money!!!

Anyone grabbing any of the flyers for the youth shoot?

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I've handed out a few. One woman was horrified that we were teaching children to shoot. I did my best to tell her what an awesome idea it is, but she was not buying it.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I've handed out a few. One woman was horrified that we were teaching children to shoot. I did my best to tell her what an awesome idea it is, but she was not buying it.

Thanks for handing some out and
    What the hell was she doing at a gun show!!!!

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Guess some people just dont understand the value of teaching kids safe handling of firearms. STUPID!!!

I will say I was VERY impressed with one dad and boy who looked at my guns. The boy was 11-12 or so. Dad said "The first thing you have to do is ask if you can pick the gun up." Kid asked, I said yes. Dad said "When you're holding a gun, NEVER point it at anyone. You may not think it's loaded, but you can never be sure. Keep your hand off the trigger, never point a gun at anyone, and if you're looking at the gun, never look down the barrel." I thanked the boy for being so careful with my gun, and I thanked Dad for teaching him well.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I will say I was VERY impressed with one dad and boy who looked at my guns. The boy was 11-12 or so. Dad said "The first thing you have to do is ask if you can pick the gun up." Kid asked, I said yes. Dad said "When you're holding a gun, NEVER point it at anyone. You may not think it's loaded, but you can never be sure. Keep your hand off the trigger, never point a gun at anyone, and if you're looking at the gun, never look down the barrel." I thanked the boy for being so careful with my gun, and I thanked Dad for teaching him well.

Excellent!!!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

reported!!! we cant allowe personal responsiblity!!
    no way!!!

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Just devoured the first slab. 240° for 2 1/2 hours over smoke then another 2 hours wrapped to finish. Slathered in homemade sauce at the end. Delicious! Love when the weather cooperates.

2uicigi.jpg

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

:yesway:

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    Just devoured the first slab. 240° for 2 1/2 hours over smoke then another 2 hours wrapped to finish. Slathered in homemade sauce at the end. Delicious! Love when the weather cooperates.

2uicigi.jpg

I murdered a set I did today. New rub and it was a bit too much... Over salted as ****... I'm deeply saddened.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I murdered a set I did today. New rub and it was a bit too much... Over salted as ****... I'm deeply saddened.

I make my own rub. Have been using it for the last 10 years and dont see myself changing it.
    Im willing to share the recipe if you wanna give it a go

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Great weekend. Went to an outdoor swap meet near Ligonier/Albion. Lots of junk for sale. Lots of farm animals and puppies. A few guns on tables. One or two groups set up seemed to skit the Federal dealer laws...

Sunday was a ride on the Pumpkin Vine Trail followed by a buffet lunch at Maple Indian Cuisine in Goshen. All around nice day!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom