Not open for further replies.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Well, another weekend gone. I am rewatching Game of Thrones again. It's interesting knowing the ending. Granted the show is further than the books and it's not looking like he'll complete those now.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    hello-kitty-assault-rifle.jpg

:drool:
    jedi iz ok
    jedi just gotz 2 much wrk

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Back home again in Indiana :rockwoot:

California's landscape is beautiful, but California is a cesspool of filth and poverty. Honestly many parts seemed like a 3rd world country. Homeless people everywhere, and I mean all over the place. Camps of homeless in tents by the highways. People sleeping on the ground in front of Disneyland. Supermarket parking lots with homeless in San Francisco. Could not go a mile without seeing people is desperate shape. Regulations are apparently keeping prices so damn high on everything that it keeps them all in poverty ... the highest rate of poverty of any state in the nation. Chiraq has nothing on the state of California for being a total S#!th0le.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Back home again in Indiana :rockwoot:

California's landscape is beautiful, but California is a cesspool of filth and poverty. Honestly many parts seemed like a 3rd world country. Homeless people everywhere, and I mean all over the place. Camps of homeless in tents by the highways. People sleeping on the ground in front of Disneyland. Supermarket parking lots with homeless in San Francisco. Could not go a mile without seeing people is desperate shape. Regulations are apparently keeping prices so damn high on everything that it keeps them all in poverty ... the highest rate of poverty of any state in the nation. Chiraq has nothing on the state of California for being a total S#!th0le.
    Sounds even worse than the poo app. What a fall from grace. Let's totally let them make all the decisions for the Country.

thoroughbred

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 27, 2011
    My houseboat on Lake Michigan
    Well, another weekend gone. I am rewatching Game of Thrones again. It's interesting knowing the ending. Granted the show is further than the books and it's not looking like he'll complete those now.

I read the books and i am definitely bitter he basically threw all the original fans under the bus...and he is still promoting the lie he will finish them...i gave up on that after the show started exploding...he could at least come out and say he will no longer finish them or pass the torch to someone who is actually willing and capable

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom