Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    If the wimmin folk would spend more time listening to the men and less time flapping their yaps the world would be a lot more peaceful.

:oldwise:

Bite me. ;) I just reacted to Act's comment because I thought it was important. Besides, Jedi did the same thing. He replied to my comment and not Pete's.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    quote_icon.png
    Originally Posted by Snapdragon

Serious pain meds (opiates) are constipating, so there's that

Why is that?

Because they're not drinking enough[STRIKE] Wild Turkey?
    [/STRIKE] ... liquids, I meant.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Bite me. ;) I just reacted to Act's comment because I thought it was important. Besides, Jedi did the same thing. He replied to my comment and not Pete's.

Cause jedi was too lazy to scroll up 2 post from yours to quote and ask the question. The ONLY reasons jedi quoted you is cause you got PINK in your avatar. Otherwise jedi would have been too lazy to even quote u as well. :p

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    For anyone here with kids younger than mine:

Word to the wise. In 20 years no one is going to remember trick or treating on a dry 52 degree day. You will ALWAYS fondly remember the time you went out in the snow and brought home a HAUL because of all the delicate doilies who kept their equally soft kids home.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Getting ready to take the daughter out trick or treating. I'm gonna be in full hunting gear tonight.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    kqmBhy2DMOeOwfRmR21ymOoGTrSLoGQKSGmsXolMFumUx7u6SpvusuVzc7LogJWIg-1i4mUplAGIgj66kXuSGAky8GyR_9zxB_6jDGck5nNA5WDhrIvLHqrj3g=s0-d-e1-ft
    [h=1]Staff Mobile Office Hours[/h]United States Senator Mike Braun's staff will be in your area soon! We are here to assist you with any issues you are having with federal agencies, listen to concerns about pending or future legislation, and help address any other topics you may want to discuss.
    Please see below for details:
    Date: Thursday, November 7, 2019
    Time: 11am - 1pm
    705 E. 4th Street
    Hobart, IN 46342
    If you need immediate assistance with a federal agency, please complete, print, and sign the attached Privacy Release Form. You may bring this form to one of our mobile office hours or you can send it to the Senator’s state office by mail at 115 N. Pennsylvania Street, Suite 100, Indianapolis, IN 46204 or via email to braun_casework@braun.senate.gov. You may also contact the Senator about any casework issues by visiting our federal agency assistance page.

If you have an opinion regarding legislation before the Senate or a policy concern, you may also contact the Senator directly by visiting our website.
    Thank you!

Office of Senator Mike Braun
    P: (317) 822-8240

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    kqmBhy2DMOeOwfRmR21ymOoGTrSLoGQKSGmsXolMFumUx7u6SpvusuVzc7LogJWIg-1i4mUplAGIgj66kXuSGAky8GyR_9zxB_6jDGck5nNA5WDhrIvLHqrj3g=s0-d-e1-ft
    Staff Mobile Office Hours

United States Senator Mike Braun's staff will be in your area soon! We are here to assist you with any issues you are having with federal agencies, listen to concerns about pending or future legislation, and help address any other topics you may want to discuss.
    Please see below for details:
    Date: Thursday, November 7, 2019
    Time: 11am - 1pm
    705 E. 4th Street
    Hobart, IN 46342
    If you need immediate assistance with a federal agency, please complete, print, and sign the attached Privacy Release Form. You may bring this form to one of our mobile office hours or you can send it to the Senator’s state office by mail at 115 N. Pennsylvania Street, Suite 100, Indianapolis, IN 46204 or via email to braun_casework@braun.senate.gov. You may also contact the Senator about any casework issues by visiting our federal agency assistance page.

If you have an opinion regarding legislation before the Senate or a policy concern, you may also contact the Senator directly by visiting our website.
    Thank you!

Office of Senator Mike Braun
    P: (317) 822-8240
    Hobart's old High school down town.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom