d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Just back from Winamac. Took 5 ars, bolt action 308, semiauto 12 gauge and a couple pistols. Great day at range.
    The newest build, 24" 6.5 grendel put some good groups together on a batch of my handloads. Just over .5" at the 200 yard range.
    Was gonna post a pic but I use TinyPic and when i download to them it just says your picture or video has been moved or deleted. Apparently they have gone full anti gun now, as I've never had an issue with them prior

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Rebooted my phone and got TinyPic to work again.

Here's my 3 shot group with the dime. 4 shots outside were final dialing in scope at 200 yards. Put 18 shots thru at 100 yards first to get it on paper and close with wolf 100gr, but this group was the 123gr Hornady Handloads at 200.

ogaxs8.jpg

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Can anyone recommend a GOOD computer repair shop that does HARDWARE repairs in Lake County?

I need a Compact USB port repaired in a motorcycle headset. The USB port literally came out of the headset. Wire connectors snapped.

So some disassembly of headset, micro-soldering and securing in place and re-assembly of the headset are required. I'm going on a trip in 2 weeks and can't waste the time to send it in for warranty repairs. I need this done QUICKLY.

HELP!

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    There is a tiny shop on Ridge just west of Burr on the right as you are going west.

They replaced my laptop screen in 1 day for $100. I cannot guarantee they can do it. I do not have a name or number.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Took a locust thorn to the knee. Yep, right through the jeans. Now the swelling and limping have commenced. :xmad:
    I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel on this project.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    Can anyone recommend a GOOD computer repair shop that does HARDWARE repairs in Lake County?

I need a Compact USB port repaired in a motorcycle headset. The USB port literally came out of the headset. Wire connectors snapped.

So some disassembly of headset, micro-soldering and securing in place and re-assembly of the headset are required. I'm going on a trip in 2 weeks and can't waste the time to send it in for warranty repairs. I need this done QUICKLY.

HELP!

Check out the place next to buddy and pals in crown point.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    CTC thanks, that is a lot closer to me than going to Burr Street and Ridge Road

Tom2A ... that will be my Plan B

BALLSTATER ... come to my house. All I have are WILD MULTIFLORA ROSES, LOCUST and HAWTHORNS. Acres of those nasty things. You'll love it.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    That smoke from Canada is making my eyes itch. We had to give our son a breathing treatment last night. Time to break out the allergy medicine.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Was right in the middle of hosing down the garbage cans and the hose nozzle broke. Second one this season. Anybody have any recommendations for where to get some decent ones that won't break the bank?

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    ACE usually has better hardware than the big box stores.

There is one on 93rd and Broadway.

rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    Was right in the middle of hosing down the garbage cans and the hose nozzle broke. Second one this season. Anybody have any recommendations for where to get some decent ones that won't break the bank?

Ace Hardware -- grab one of the brass nozzles that you twist. Those trigger sprayers are garbage.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom