Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    What the hell did he do? The whole side and most of the top of the car were ripped off

well since its not his car he was being reckless and probably driving like a bat out of hell on slippery roads. most likely went flying in the air at some point before hitting the tree.

when firefighters have to use the jaws of life i do t think much is left of the car due to the nature of the extraction.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Not sure how much of that was from the extraction process. Had to be flying though for that amount of damage

They remove the entire top of the vehicle for extractions.

Its late start Wednesday in Hobart so no further delays. Roads were fine for me in Hobart/Lake station for the drive to work this morning

You will rarely see a delay on a late start Wednesday. The students arrival time is after the rush hour time. So only employees travel and risk their lives.

That being said, the roads were fine. My driveway on the other hand was another story. Treated surfaces are just fine.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    They remove the entire top of the vehicle for extractions.

You will rarely see a delay on a late start Wednesday. The students arrival time is after the rush hour time. So only employees travel and risk their lives.

That being said, the roads were fine. My driveway on the other hand was another story. Treated surfaces are just fine.

Thursday is the late start day over here, at least in Warsaw.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    well since its not his car he was being reckless and probably driving like a bat out of hell on slippery roads. most likely went flying in the air at some point before hitting the tree.

when firefighters have to use the jaws of life i do t think much is left of the car due to the nature of the extraction.
    I doubt they tore apart the engine compartment like that.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Looks like a lot of INGO members.
    5c3f5ded70cde.image.jpg

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    We have our Klondike campout this weekend. These scouts are in for a rude awakening :D

Nothing like camping in the snow. I actually used to enjoy it. The only time I didn't I had learned Jungle boots SUCK for winter. Cold metal plate in the bottom, holes all over. My feet froze. After that, got a different set of leather boots and was great.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Just saying that a lot of gun owners look like me. Short, fat, bald, old, white guys.

I do recognize one guy, but he is not on INGO.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom