d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    https://www.nwitimes.com/news/cars-...cle_f1539d95-7fae-5e23-afb5-ca3924b4e607.html

per stupidbook nurse at hospital is reporting the driver was drunk which in turn cause him to have a diabetic shock as he was speeding and lost control of vehicle.

Wife showed me some video of people driving by the scene after that fact from spacebook. Amazing no fatalities, especially the driver that caused the mayhem. From what i could see at least 4 cars totaled and 3 of them were in the parking lot. Pretty nasty accident for sure.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    https://www.nwitimes.com/news/cars-...cle_f1539d95-7fae-5e23-afb5-ca3924b4e607.html

per stupidbook nurse at hospital is reporting the driver was drunk which in turn cause him to have a diabetic shock as he was speeding and lost control of vehicle.

Wife showed me some video of people driving by the scene after that fact from spacebook. Amazing no fatalities, especially the driver that caused the mayhem. From what i could see at least 4 cars totaled and 3 of them were in the parking lot. Pretty nasty accident for sure.
    Why the **** was this guy even aloud to drive.

“The chain of events began when a 70-year-old man, who has a history of seizures, was driving westbound on U.S. 30 and struck a car in front of Avalon Manor, Gonzales said.”

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Well, I've been on sick pay for 2.5 months.
    I REALLY need to get off my butt, and work on my Halloween lights tomorrow.

I've let too many excuses slow me down.
    I took forever to find the picture that shows the color coding I used to label the 7 groups of light for each "face".
    And I saved it where I should have saved it the first time.

Next, I had to find the SD card I bought for this, so that I wouldn't have to keep erasing and rewriting over the 1 card I had.
    So, I can write to the card for Halloween, another for Christmas, and another for Christmas when I'm changing the program so that I can just bring it outside, instead of bringing it in, writing, then bringing it back out.

So tomorrow, I need to add one "mouth" to the "face" I had up previously, cause I forgot one last time.
    That should take less than an hour.

Then I hope to make the face for a back-up singer.
    Put the two faces up with the controller.
    Start the show running.

It'll be better if I can get a second back-up singer made also.

I'll post when the show is running.
    :)

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Well, I've been on sick pay for 2.5 months.
    I REALLY need to get off my butt, and work on my Halloween lights tomorrow.

I've let too many excuses slow me down.
    I took forever to find the picture that shows the color coding I used to label the 7 groups of light for each "face".
    And I saved it where I should have saved it the first time.

Next, I had to find the SD card I bought for this, so that I wouldn't have to keep erasing and rewriting over the 1 card I had.
    So, I can write to the card for Halloween, another for Christmas, and another for Christmas when I'm changing the program so that I can just bring it outside, instead of bringing it in, writing, then bringing it back out.

So tomorrow, I need to add one "mouth" to the "face" I had up previously, cause I forgot one last time.
    That should take less than an hour.

Then I hope to make the face for a back-up singer.
    Put the two faces up with the controller.
    Start the show running.

It'll be better if I can get a second back-up singer made also.

I'll post when the show is running.
    :)
    I was just getting ready to ask you about this. There is one that I know of in Hobart in the Nob Hill subdivisions that we were going to checkout tomorrow. Are there any others in NWI?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I was just getting ready to ask you about this. There is one that I know of in Hobart in the Nob Hill subdivisions that we were going to checkout tomorrow. Are there any others in NWI?

I have no idea.
    There is an online list for Christmas lights. I don't know about Halloween lights.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    I have a Husqvarna 120B or something. It’s a handheld and it does pretty well. Been eyeing the 150bt and it’s tempting now that it’s on sale. I do like the STHILs though too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom