• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    No matter what your stance, this is worth watching ... Gosnell.

*Please don't debate it here. Just go see it.

THANK YOU

If NIPSCO cooperates with me and actually shows up on time I hope to see it tomorrow afternoon

I'd never even heard about that movie. I must be out to the loop.

It is the true story about a guy who is known to have killed at least 1 woman and several live birth babies in an abortion clinic. I'll leave the rest of it to you to investigate. There have been countless attempts to squash this movie over the past few years. The media has done a good job of killing the story so many people are unaware of it.

Regardless of your position on things like this it is a story that needs to be told.

* NOT trying to debate, just providing the backstory to the movie.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    To be fair, watching sports & flipping channels, combined with a 2 1/2 year old's viewing choices, kind of places me out of the loop. The only movie advertising I've seen recently is the new version of Halloween (and my neighbor mentioned he was going to see it today).

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    THANK YOU

If NIPSCO cooperates with me and actually shows up on time I hope to see it tomorrow afternoon

It is the true story about a guy who is known to have killed at least 1 woman and several live birth babies in an abortion clinic. I'll leave the rest of it to you to investigate. There have been countless attempts to squash this movie over the past few years. The media has done a good job of killing the story so many people are unaware of it.

Regardless of your position on things like this it is a story that needs to be told.

I’ve had not heard about this ether.

Did come across this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kermit_Gosnell

I don’t think I could stomach the movie after reading that.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    meh... just another killer.
    in other news which of you is resposnsible for my lack of snow?

also cant find the link right now but it appears your beloved point blank is now requiring your drivers license when you buy anything from them evevn if u pay with cash.

big ingo topic on it right now.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Well, if any of you plan on seeing the movie, do it quick. Theaters where it was released are caving to the pressure and cutting back show times.

I don’t think I could stomach the movie after reading that.

Go see it anyway. You will not regret it.

Last edited:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    why?
    i dont get it?
    u can pm me if u like.

to me this movie is on the same space as that movie right now out about the black kids that the guy gets killed and rhe girl is protesting. its not entertainment. its a pushing of an agenda.
    im not oaying $10 to not be entertained.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    why?
    i dont get it?
    u can pm me if u like.

to me this movie is on the same space as that movie right now out about the black kids that the guy gets killed and rhe girl is protesting. its not entertainment. its a pushing of an agenda.
    im not oaying $10 to not be entertained.

If you only want to be entertained, it wasn't meant for you then. It's ok. :yesway:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    My hope is that those people see how easy it is to do it that next time they are prepared for it.

Sometimes it seems some people out there (not talking about INGOers, just people in general) knock some for being prepared.
    Until they are caught flat footed.
    But then 6 months later, they seem to have forgotten it again.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Sometimes it seems some people out there (not talking about INGOers, just people in general) knock some for being prepared.
    Until they are caught flat footed.
    But then 6 months later, they seem to have forgotten it again.
    I run into this a lot. I don’t hide things very well. My acquaintances always say they’ll just come here if things go south and I tell them to look around, all my preps are portable even my 5 gallon bucket garden. I’ll be long going before you even think it’s time to leave. Some have caught on.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I run into this a lot. I don’t hide things very well. My acquaintances always say they’ll just come here if things go south and I tell them to look around, all my preps are portable even my 5 gallon bucket garden. I’ll be long going before you even think it’s time to leave. Some have caught on.

I've told people, why would I help someone that won't help themselves.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    No matter what your stance, this is worth watching ... Gosnell.

*Please don't debate it here. Just go see it.

THANK YOU

You're welcome and let me know how it goes. >>> Gosnell movie being dropped

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Watching Shark Tank and there was a commercial for the Alec Baldwin show that said that Kim Kardashian West would be speaking her mind.

giphy.gif

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    https://www.techbargains.com/deal/453544/baofeng-uv-5r-ex

Get'em cheap before they go the way of the dodo.

https://docs.fcc.gov/public/attachments/DA-18-980A1.pdf

Amateur Radio Exception. There is one exception to this certification requirement: if a device is capable of operating only on frequencies that the FCC has allocated for use by Amateur Radio Service licensees, it does not require FCC equipment authorization,8 and an amateur licensee may use his or her license to operate such radios. However, many two-way radios that purport to operate on amateur frequencies also operate on frequencies that extend beyond the designated amateur frequency bands.9 If a two-way VHF/UHF radio is capable of operating outside of the amateur frequency bands, it cannot be imported, advertised, sold, or operated within the United States without an FCC equipment certification.10 Even if a two-way VHF/UHF radio operates solely within the amateur frequencies, the operator is required to have an amateur license to operate the device and must otherwise comply with all applicable rules.11 The Bureau will take very seriously any reports of failures of two-way radio operators to comply with all relevant rules and requirements when using devices in the amateur bands.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Larsonboys78
    Top Bottom