Not open for further replies.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I usually text or call friends, especially if they have kids or are elderly.
    Time to winterize the pressure washer today, lime the yard since there isn't a hurricane going on, & throw the winter gear back in the vehicles.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I usually text or call friends, especially if they have kids or are elderly.
    Time to winterize the pressure washer today, lime the yard since there isn't a hurricane going on, & throw the winter gear back in the vehicles.
    That time of the year in this area. Don't forget to put a shovel in also. Learned the hard way about the snow belt here when i moved over here from Illinois in 1975 and had a VW bettle that got stuck in Chesterton with snow high enough to put the floor pan up in the air and the drive wheels spinning. kinda funny now.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Got the garden ripped out and tilled in for the winter. Motor, fuel tank, and battery out of the boat and boat covered for winter. Ran electric to the chicken coop for the girls heated water dish. Got the snow shovels out so hopefully that'll keep Jedis snow away. Patio furniture stacked and covered as well. Might only be 12:30 but my back is toast and i think its Yuengling time

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Mite early, but who am I to critisize? Turkey Time comes soon enough (my clock is set to Europe time, sometimes Asian time)

PS.: I recommend Turkey for a bad back. I'm not a Dr., but I did stay at a Holiday Inn (express) one time.

Got the garden ripped out and tilled in for the winter. Motor, fuel tank, and battery out of the boat and boat covered for winter. Ran electric to the chicken coop for the girls heated water dish. Got the snow shovels out so hopefully that'll keep Jedis snow away. Patio furniture stacked and covered as well. Might only be 12:30 but my back is toast and i think its Yuengling time

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I needed that laugh today:

[video=facebook_share;2296976343707426]http://www.facebook.com/TheBuffaloAndRicochetShow/videos/2296976343707426/[/video]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom