• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I'm released and just got home. So it was 6 hours of fun times with doctors. Lots of x-rays. Pain pills & muscle relaxers and was told I'll be in pain for several days and tomorrow will be worse.

Still pissed about that spilled coffee. I only had 2 sips out of that cup before it went flying about the interior.

c what u get for trying 2 invade da north.
    :)

make sure the doc gives you a rectal exam as well. ;)

He did, just for fun. Mutual fun. We bonded.

Eyes on a phone, or in the wrong direction.

Just not paying attention. But not on the phone.

That darned stealth traffic.

More proof that people suck

Yup.

But at least she immediately took blame for the accident when the officer rolled up on the scene and began shooting all the gangstas in sight and violating the human rights of the witnesses.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Had a young girl bump my backside in bumper-to-bumper traffic a few months ago in Highland. Talking on the phone, no harm done, but she wanted to get out and talk about it, in the middle of traffic. I waived her off and told her to get off the damn phone. I doubt she learned anything.
    Ps.; don't sign any releases until you're sure your OK

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Next Saturday 10/13/18, I'm saying a M&S might be in order at Winamac (unless a better venue is mentioned). Wife and kid are out of town and I'm taking advantage of the day. Any interest?

Ugh. Weather in IA. My son's last combine ride harvest with grandpa into retirement. I'm out tomorrow for a M&S, it is pushed to next week. THE LIFE OF THE FARMER

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I'm feeling banged and bruised but generally think I will survive the accident from yesterday without any long term harm.

Doc gave me some pain pills and some muscle relaxers. The muscle relaxers work really well, have not even taken any of the pain pills.

I had so many x-rays yesterday I'm pretty sure I would look like a glow in the dark halloween skeleton.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I'm feeling banged and bruised but generally think I will survive the accident from yesterday without any long term harm.

Doc gave me some pain pills and some muscle relaxers. The muscle relaxers work really well, have not even taken any of the pain pills.

I had so many x-rays yesterday I'm pretty sure I would look like a glow in the dark halloween skeleton.
    With all the money you will have paid out are they going to name the X-ray wing after you?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Larry, better you than me. Having the most X-Rays is not a race I hope to win!

Only a small percentage of mine was x-ray.

Most of mine are gamma ray from naval nuclear reactors.
    The Hulk was created by being exposed to too much gamma ray.
    I am still awaiting that ability.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom