Not open for further replies.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    That was some storm for a bit last night. Sounded like someone washing the windows with a hose. Hit quick and left pretty quickly too.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Leaves, rearranged mulch, and one of the wife's mum plants got blown out of a pot. I think I can take that type of storm damage.
    1.7" of rain.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    That 'failed private ownership' approached my business several months ago, maybe last year, wanting me to encroach on the corporate copyright images because he was "having trouble with Corporate". Glad I declined that mess. Always trust your instincts! They did have a fairly substantive menu though. Anybody ever eat there?

Quaker Steak & Lube to reopen under corporate control instead of the failed private ownership.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    That 'failed private ownership' approached my business several months ago, maybe last year, wanting me to encroach on the corporate copyright images because he was "having trouble with Corporate". Glad I declined that mess. Always trust your instincts! They did have a fairly substantive menu though. Anybody ever eat there?

I ate at one years ago in Charleston, WV. Don’t recall it being anything special.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI

Their AZ ranch sauce for wings was very good. The quality and service continued a downward spiral. The cars started to be a showcase for a local dealer. Bet there were kickbacks.
    High turnover. So much so that in all the years open, I never had the same waitress. He refused to let other patrons of other businesses park in his lot. One time he plowed a car in to make his point damaging the vehicle. You can probably figure out the rest.

mmpsteve

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    To say he was a difficult person to deal with would be an understatement. We've learned to recognize the type, and politely show them the door.

Their AZ ranch sauce for wings was very good. The quality and service continued a downward spiral. The cars started to be a showcase for a local dealer. Bet there were kickbacks.
    High turnover. So much so that in all the years open, I never had the same waitress. He refused to let other patrons of other businesses park in his lot. One time he plowed a car in to make his point damaging the vehicle. You can probably figure out the rest.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Get home from work and while picking up some debris from last nights storm, this guy runs right up to me and says high. Cute little bugger. Not afraid of nothing which will unfortunately be his demise if my outdoor cat sees him
    2ntcykm.jpg

mmpsteve

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    The drinking part is not the worst. Stay close to the toilet and have plenty of toilet paper handy. Also, if you're prone to hemeroids, take appropriate precautions. Just had my 1st. The actual procedure is nothing; you're asleep, and there's no pain afterwards (and I even had polyps removed). You've been through much worse. You'll do fine with it.

Get scoped out from the "rear" end on Friday.
    I am NOT looking forward to the stuff I have to drink for the "work up".

mmpsteve

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    I know there is a history here that I'm not familiar with, so I don't mean to speak out of turn. But I do want to emphasize that there is no pain.

p.s. And when I was sitting on the toilet, the last thing I was thinking about was my last redhead, or any redhead, for that matter., and I do love redheads!

just think of your old redhead. your pain will be less.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom