• Status
    Not open for further replies.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    I'll be camping this weekend south of here along the Tipp. Plan on some relaxing time floating down the river with some beers in hand, and some hammock time. Not supposed to rain down there as much, lets hope that stays the case.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Vacation day Friday and paid day as well Monday. 4 day weekend!:rockwoot:
    Plan to take the boat out 1 day. Hopefully hit Winamac on another and do some shooting at 100-200 yards. Lots of pool time and Yuengling in my future as well, as long as weather holds out :patriot:

I keep wanting to go shooting. But.. with vertigo, probably not a good idea.
    When I mentioned wanting to go shooting, my dad looked at me funny, so probably not a good idea. :(

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Anyone know someone who can weld a bolt handle back on my marlin 25 that Jedi's kid broke, and replace the trigger stud that was partly broke and I ended up breaking the rest of the way when trying to remove.? Shoot to Thrill is closing down so there goes my 8 mile drive.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Anyone know someone who can weld a bolt handle back on my marlin 25 that Jedi's kid broke, and replace the trigger stud that was partly broke and I ended up breaking the rest of the way when trying to remove.? Shoot to Thrill is closing down so there goes my 8 mile drive.

Shoot to Thrill is closing down?

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I just went and looked. For some reason, I never saw the post. I wonder why? They did good work.

They sure did do some good work, and being only 8 miles away the $10 transfer made me buy more guns than I was allowed in a year by the boss...er I mean wife.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    FDA Recommends Pouring All Pumpkin Spice-Flavored Beverages Down Drain Immediately
    pumpkin-spice-696x394.jpg

Reposting this in NWI INGO for jedi, he loves punkin pumpkin spice. Funny, my computer says both spellings are correct.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom