• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Looks like 1775 is doing it right. Two Dillons on the reloading tsble. That Square D is a awesome ammo producer and is that a old 550 for rifle on there ?

Once you go Blue you make 100's of thousands of liberty seeds...

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Looks like 1775 is doing it right. Two Dillons on the reloading tsble. That Square D is a awesome ammo producer and is that a old 550 for rifle on there ?

Once you go Blue you make 100's of thousands of liberty seeds...

It's a 450 set up for 38/357. The square is set for 45, the loadmaster is set for 9mm, and the 2 singles are for my 233, 32acp, 38S&W, 7.62 x25, and 9x18. The ohaus powder throw on the far left is dialed in for my 223.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Even "work" preformed with no exchange of cash can be considered income if something is recieved in return. In your case your love for a jedi. :rofl:

@klb quit hating
    You will get an ammo hug soon enough.

So did someone say snow? Really? Fake news... fake!!!

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    I posted this in the Lake County Gun Show protest thread.

Protests don't prevent Lake County Fairgrounds gun shows from reloading Protests don't prevent Lake County Fairgrounds gun shows from reloading | Lake-news | nwitimes.com

Your Lake County Commissioners are really precious. :) Here's a quote from the article:

"One of the changes scheduled to take place, starting with the next show is that we will have an ATF agent present to verify the legality of all the purchases. To my knowledge that hasn't been done before."

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    So they are going to pay tax dollars to have a Treasury Dept. Agent show up to a gun show.... and how would he make sure all of these thousands of gun sales were legal any more than the fact that the dealers are already running NICS checks on each purchase already ?

It's unfortunate we have more stupidity in the halls of our government than outside it.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    If you read further in the article the cp gun shower promoter says he has invited the atf to have a booth at the show. The atf is sending an agent to man the booth as an info center. So should the public or any ffl have questions the agent will be there to answer them. He wont be overseeing all the transactions for the day.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Finally "graduated" from physical therapy for vertigo.
    One less appointment to worry about.

Speaking of "worry", when the therapist asked if I've had any problems, I didn't "worry" her about falling over this weekend.
    I figure I made it through their tests, which was like a drunk test on the side of the road, on steroids.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Finally "graduated" from physical therapy for vertigo.
    One less appointment to worry about.

Speaking of "worry", when the therapist asked if I've had any problems, I didn't "worry" her about falling over this weekend.
    I figure I made it through their tests, which was like a drunk test on the side of the road, on steroids.
    Yay? I think. Hopefully all is getting better with you.

gundawg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2016
    Cedar Lake
    If you read further in the article the cp gun shower promoter says he has invited the atf to have a booth at the show. The atf is sending an agent to man the booth as an info center. So should the public or any ffl have questions the agent will be there to answer them. He wont be overseeing all the transactions for the day.

BATFE has agents and informants at the CP show. They're just not going around in black jackets with BATFE in big white letters on the back. I'm sure the Sheriff's office has plain clothes people there in addition to the uniformed officers who do security for Danny. They keep an eye on the show, including the parking lot.

BTW, one dealer I know whose table is fairly close to the entrance told me he was approached by three young people not long after the show opened who asked "Where are the private dealers?" (This guy doesn't sell firearms, he sells magazines and accessories.) He directly pointed them out to one of the deputies doing security. Presuming they were sent by the protest organizers, he also passed the word around.

Like many of you I've been going to gun shows for many years. It's well understood by dealers and veteran show goers that the shows are under law enforcement scrutiny. Even the smaller shows are visited. I haven't been to the Tipton show in years but I used to go regularly and stay for the weekend with a dealer friend of mine who had tables there. A local BATFE guy came by every show back in those days and I doubt the practice has been discontinued.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Yay? I think. Hopefully all is getting better with you.

Sort of better.

I don't fall over all the time now.
    But my Neurologist thinks the vertigo may be a side effect of my migraines. So, it may not go away.
    I just have to make sure I don't fall over into liquid steel, or in front of moving machinery at work.
    For 4 more years or so.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Sort of better.

I don't fall over all the time now.
    But my Neurologist thinks the vertigo may be a side effect of my migraines. So, it may not go away.
    I just have to make sure I don't fall over into liquid steel, or in front of moving machinery at work.
    For 4 more years or so.
    Yes, please don't.
    Are they hiring more at the mill there? I'v heard US Steel is hiring back a bunch of previous employees at 3 different locations, if not more.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom