• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Porter county
    :happybday: bloodandgutsmurphy!
    Thank you Ballstater. It was a very nice day. It was my first day working at Munster Community Hospital and start of spring break. I went to Blythe's Valpo after work. I shot my Ruger Mark 2 and rented a few handguns. Some of the employees and I went to the local Applebees afterwards to celeberate my birthday and an employee's last day at work. It was a great time

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Happy Birthday, B&GM

Need trail cam recommendations. Some ******* tossed rat poison over our back fence. Not sure if any of the dogs ate any or not. By the way, inducing vomiting in four dogs is not something I particularly want to do again.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Happy Birthday, B&GM

Need trail cam recommendations. Some ******* tossed rat poison over our back fence. Not sure if any of the dogs ate any or not. By the way, inducing vomiting in four dogs is not something I particularly want to do again.

I sure would love to get ahold of the ahole that did that and shove the poison down their throats. I have a cheap trail cam i got at walmart that works really well. Paid under $50 for it. Your welcome to borrow it if you wanna pick up in Hobart. Takes great daytime pics and the night pics are darn good too.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    churchmouse had some trailcams for sale before. Are they still for sale?
    Also, I think MrsG uses trailcams. She might have some recommendations.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Mom45 uses them a lot. Thanks for the offer, D.Kaufman, but I think I'll just invest in one. I'll check with Churchmouse, but probably get on walmart.com tonight.

Dogs seem to be doing OK so far. I don't think that any of them ate the poison, but it's hard to say. They emergency poison center lady said it could take up to 48 hours for symptoms to develop. (And you don't want to know what they are...)

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Mom45 uses them a lot. Thanks for the offer, D.Kaufman, but I think I'll just invest in one. I'll check with Churchmouse, but probably get on walmart.com tonight.

Dogs seem to be doing OK so far. I don't think that any of them ate the poison, but it's hard to say. They emergency poison center lady said it could take up to 48 hours for symptoms to develop. (And you don't want to know what they are...)

Your welcome on the offer. I hope all turns out ok with the dogs! The cam i got from walmart is a wildgame innovations Terra 6. Have used it in the field for 2 seasons so far with zero issues. 6mp camera, 50ft flash range, less than 1 second trigger speed and i paid i believe $40 for it

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Your welcome on the offer. I hope all turns out ok with the dogs! The cam i got from walmart is a wildgame innovations Terra 6. Have used it in the field for 2 seasons so far with zero issues. 6mp camera, 50ft flash range, less than 1 second trigger speed and i paid i believe $40 for it
    Wow, good to know.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom