• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    Larry, I know you’re systems, but I also know you’re an expert at pulling wire.
    Also, I’ve been on vacation, so I haven’t heard any mill rumors in almost two weeks.

Jediagh, that cluster is coming out of my panel and running to the different circuits.
    So it’s all active. Looks like only one was damaged, no telling where it services yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Acteon, Yeah Lillian was popular at the Shoot to Thrill shop. and nw they know the story... lol....

HHHmmmmmm both a trip back out to Shoot to Thrill and a chance to dump some rounds through a Scorpion... If I could just keep the energy level up some this would be a great idea.. I only got 4 pounds back on and I'm operating on a 3 or 4 hour window and then napping... Yeah the customers are getting restless... You picked a good shop, they do quality work...

I've got the larger pistol version on lay away right now, going to have to get some more cash to put a brace on her and then tax it to get the suppressor going.

So Sadclown likes it too... sounds like a winner hopefully. Did you guys see Betamag makes a 100 round mag and another company has a 50 round drum for the scorpion also. Not that 20 or 30 round magazines aren't enough but it is nice that the bigger capacity magazines are available also and that Beta makes one which is a quality mag in my experience with the ones I have for the AR15 platform.

So I did make it out to PB today, but it took all the energy I could muster and I really wasn't able to take much with as the energy required to take large amounts of guns and ammo in there was not present... But my targets looked alright for a guy that hasn't shot in a while...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :facepalm:
    So its going to more then 1 room hu?
    You planning on rewiring just those or all the house circuits?
    Are you gutting that room they are in the walls per say?

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    So remind me of this weeks atf rules, if I put my 10.5” upper on my not “bought as a rifle” stripped lower, with a pistol brace and angled foregrip I’m ok with all that when shouldering it?

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    :facepalm:
    So its going to more then 1 room hu?
    You planning on rewiring just those or all the house circuits?
    Are you gutting that room they are in the walls per say?

I’m thinking, I’ve got to re run this cluster of wire through the wall. So I might as well take the time and do it right.

Nuke it from orbit, it’s the only way to be sure.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I’m thinking, I’ve got to re run this cluster of wire through the wall. So I might as well take the time and do it right.

Nuke it from orbit, it’s the only way to be sure.

That cluster may not stretch to the wall.
    What guage is it?
    You plan on just doing romex again?
    I hate that stuff and hate the fact that code allows it inside drywall. I prefer conduit everywhere.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    That cluster may not stretch to the wall.
    What guage is it?
    You plan on just doing romex again?
    I hate that stuff and hate the fact that code allows it inside drywall. I prefer conduit everywhere.

Yeah, I’m not about to run conduit.
    You also prefer 1911s so your opinion clearly can’t be trusted.

You even changed your name.
    Not too many people remember Jediagh with your little blue LEGO guy avatar.
    I remember that stuff, man.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Yeah, I’m not about to run conduit.
    You also prefer 1911s so your opinion clearly can’t be trusted.

Yes its more money but it is safer and nicer to work with especially if you have to add more circuits later.

If you are going to romex route you might want to just bump up the gauage and amp breaker from 15 to 20amp if the circuit is not already on 20amp cause in this day and age we have so much stuff to plug in.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    Yes its more money but it is safer and nicer to work with especially if you have to add more circuits later.

If you are going to romex route you might want to just bump up the gauage and amp breaker from 15 to 20amp if the circuit is not already on 20amp cause in this day and age we have so much stuff to plug in.

Supposedly this house was built in ‘89, I think it might be a little newer, at least the panel was updated at some point.

And poorly running the wires aside, they’re done right. Each room appears to have two breakers one for lights, one for outlets. Also extras for appliances. Each room has a crap ton of outlets and a co-ax line for cable.
    Heck, my reloading room has six can lights on a dimmer, 8 outlets (on two breakers), three co-ax jacks, two phone jacks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom