jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Nah jedi just dont like people.
    Jedi tolerates you rednecks and thugs ;)
    But frankly now a days jedi buy everything online and just have it shipped. About the only time jedi goes to a store is to try cloths on and then marks down the item number and orders it online to avoid having to deal with people at the checkout. Life is so much better that way. The few times jedi has gone to a physcial store to check out its always been a mess. Slow cashier, items rung up incorreclty, lines are long and slow, etc.. so ill paid regular price if need be just to avoid the store. Just done charge jedi shipping cause jedi wont buy it then. Lol

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Soooo this food poisoning I thought I had doesn't appear to be that anymore... but not sure if it is actually flu but it really sucks...

Jedi you got to stop with this cold weather already... and now their talking snow... dude when I get better I'm going to drop the mother load of raccoons at your place...

PS: Jedi, you do know that clothing sizes can change drastically between lots of product so the one that fitted you at the physical store may not when you order it on line...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Yes thus when i find one that fits like say at kohls. I go directy to the kohls website n buy the exact same item. A large from brand x is not a large from brand y. Nor it is the same from btand x, from last year.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Well I've seen the same brand X actually made in the same factory come out different because worker A was having a bad day or maybe worker B likes to cut things a bit tight.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Jedi, thanks for going around this upcoming week to get rid of snow for everyone on this thread. I know I'll appreciate your time spent shoveling my driveway

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Mmmuuhhhhaaaaa!!
    Still we have not had feets and feeta of snow.
    So much snow that your car is covered.
    So really dont complain. We have had just 2 snowstorms this season right? Meh... that is nothing. Heck you can see grass/dirt right now. If it is winter then you should only see snow.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Ive got several inches of snow showing for tomorrow intp sunday but tuesday looks like a good one. I've heard 6-8" for then and then more on Thursday. Ugh

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Jedi, I tell you what... I will get you 100 raccoons for each inch of snow we get... deal with it...

I'll trap some of those ones living over on the little cal for you too, they are really nasty with all the mercury and other chemicals they live in on that river.

Well this is day 4 of this cold or maybe flu and it is really kicking my rearend...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom