• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Technically to take anymore off the Bereta Storm it would still need to be SBR'ed as the barrel is at 16.5 inches stock... I find the extra length of barrel really makes the cartridge perform much better than out of the handgun though... So there is a trade off... If I suppressed her it would have to be cut down though as it would get a bit hard to move around after putting the suppressor on... My draw to it was I shoot Beretta 90 series already and the thing uses the same magazines...

I finally found some in stock SIG QD Muzzle brakes for my Remy 700's so in the coming weeks I got to take her over to a shop in LAPorte to get threaded... Then I'll be in your boat waiting for a SIG can to come in for the 308...

If my scope would show up.... and the duracoat... I would be pretty happy...

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Bump back to page 1 because you guys are slackers ...

Took one of the convertibles out today for a top down test drive. Its been sitting too long so I figured I start it up and run it a bit. Wife informed me she wants to take it out this afternoon when she comes home from school so its all ready to go for when she arrives.

The other convertible is still hooked up to the battery tender, I may pull that one out tomorrow, weather should be even better.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Bump back to page 1 because you guys are slackers ...

Took one of the convertibles out today for a top down test drive. Its been sitting too long so I figured I start it up and run it a bit. Wife informed me she wants to take it out this afternoon when she comes home from school so its all ready to go for when she arrives.

The other convertible is still hooked up to the battery tender, I may pull that one out tomorrow, weather should be even better.
    It has been pretty nice convertible weather. Makes me miss my Wrangler, although MPG sucked on mine.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Walked away from Front Towards Enemy a bit poorer today.

And one step closer to a 9mm, .40, .45 suppressor, and a .22 suppressor.
    Started SBR paperwork also.
    Looks like tomorrow I try to get passport photos, and fingerprints.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Well, once the Feds get through a bunch of people that bought when they were changing the rules, it should go faster.
    Applications are drying up as people are waiting to see what happens with the proposed laws.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    Jedi, you been dropping them raccoons over by my place?

Trapped/killed 3 so far this month.

Wife wakes me up saying the dogs are going crazy outside. Grabbed a gun and a flashlight and went to see them fighting with two more raccoons in the yard. Went out there, shot one fighting with my big dog, then kicked the other off the little dog and shot it.

Now my feet are all muddy.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    Walked away from Front Towards Enemy a bit poorer today.

And one step closer to a 9mm, .40, .45 suppressor, and a .22 suppressor.
    Started SBR paperwork also.
    Looks like tomorrow I try to get passport photos, and fingerprints.

I'm holding out for the moment.

Was ready to hand over the money for an NFA trust just before that changed...

Then was getting ready to go individual, but with election uncertainty I gambled that money on a leveraged ETF and won. So now can do more than just a 22 can.

But, with the recent chatter, going to hold out until we see what happens there. Might go faster than the 9month wait on a stamp?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I'm holding out for the moment.

Was ready to hand over the money for an NFA trust just before that changed...

Then was getting ready to go individual, but with election uncertainty I gambled that money on a leveraged ETF and won. So now can do more than just a 22 can.

But, with the recent chatter, going to hold out until we see what happens there. Might go faster than the 9month wait on a stamp?

I thought I heard that the language of the law (if passed) was that people on the waiting list would be refunded the $200.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom