• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Alright gentlemen, my 30th birthday is coming up and PSA is running a pretty good sale on SP5’s.

Right now I am thinking Midwest industries rail, SB Tactical MP5PDW Brace (think A3 collapsible) so I don’t have to SBR the gun. Then adding on a H&K Parts RMR mount and probably a Aimpoint ACRO or the Holosun 507Comp.

Not sure what to go for suppressor wise as I have never dealt with them for the most part, also is the A3F stock worth the $800 price of admission?

Going to use this as a range toy but want it to be nice.

IMG_0205.jpeg

The rough image I have in my head currently

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    I've seen F stocks for $550-650. $800 is a little steep. If you're gonna make the decision to go full tilt there's no reason to not SBR it. There's a couple decent looking braces for ARs, but I haven't seen a brace for an MP5 that I personally can stomach

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    I've seen F stocks for $550-650. $800 is a little steep. If you're gonna make the decision to go full tilt there's no reason to not SBR it. There's a couple decent looking braces for ARs, but I haven't seen a brace for an MP5 that I personally can stomach

I was factoring in the cost of the SBR stamp to go with the gun. It’s the only thing I don’t understand about H&K and B&T guns why are the cool stocks always super expensive lol.

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    I was factoring in the cost of the SBR stamp to go with the gun. It’s the only thing I don’t understand about H&K and B&T guns why are the cool stocks always super expensive lol.
    The Germans and Swiss think their stuff command a premium. For the most part their precision and engineering are top notch

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    I have the same stock on mine also. Mine fits like a glove and works perfectly. There were several guys that had fitment issues with theirs on this last batch that came in

Honestly that’s not bad pricing wise I think, the assembly is not complicated at all. I could get 600 if they made it out of titanium or something but it’s just stamped steel I believe

Top Bottom