• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Going to JP in the morning if anyone cares to join the fun. I have to finish sighting in the scope on my shotgun and a friend is trying to zero his .308

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Have to wonder how many people have called off work and school to go downtown Chicago this morning. i know my daughter's family is going. Will it be like where is Waldo/Jedi in all the pictures?

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Have to wonder how many people have called off work and school to go downtown Chicago this morning. i know my daughter's family is going. Will it be like where is Waldo/Jedi in all the pictures?
    At the train station now, it's more crowded than when the Blackhawks had their parade. Had to move people out of the way just to get to the platform. I'm hoping to get a seat.

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    My son and his GF are suppose to be going down town for a concert at the Aragon Ballroom. I told him you might want to re-think that.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Yup lube does make it so much easier. :)

My older sister went to the parade. She saw a fight break out at the EC train station going in. She also saw another fight in downtown and the ambulance had to go to that know. From what she heard someone got knifed. She and BIL left downtown around 12:35 cause it was too much for them.

Me I ended up using a PTO (:xmad: cause I had to use one) to avoid all that mess. Instead I confirmed that lube does make it so much easier. ;) I should have started using the lube a month ago when I really needed it. :p

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Yup lube does make it so much easier. :)

My older sister went to the parade. She saw a fight break out at the EC train station going in. She also saw another fight in downtown and the ambulance had to go to that know. From what she heard someone got knifed. She and BIL left downtown around 12:35 cause it was too much for them.

Me I ended up using a PTO (:xmad: cause I had to use one) to avoid all that mess. Instead I confirmed that lube does make it so much easier. ;) I should have started using the lube a month ago when I really needed it. :p
    I'm glad I was indoors away from all that. Plenty of traffic by the building though. Hope I can get a seat on the train, but not holding my breath. Rrrrrrr.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Had a good day at the range.
    Finally got my shotgun scope sighted in. Dead nuts on at 50 yards. At 2x I use the first circle below the crosshairs for 100 yards.
    Also sighted in the scope on my AR. A very small cloverleaf dead center of the bullseye at 50 yards.
    My friend (yes, I have one) also managed to find some ammo that his Mossberg MVP seems to like, although he is still looking for something that it loves.
    Big shout out and thanks to Blue Falcon for loaning me the lead sled, it helped a lot.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 17, 2016
    Jasper County
    Getting sent home. I think I have a fever because my hand is infected, not because I have a bug. I don't have a lot of PTO, and this week about wiped it all out.

im sorry to hear that. Especially since I have a German shepherd/ Pit mix I absolutely love. That being said, I don't trust her around anyone other than like 4 people. She's a great dog just shy, owner should have been more catious with a breed that is known to be protective. I hope your hand heals up and you get better soon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Uniquenateo
    Top Bottom