• Status
    Not open for further replies.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Act...forget those other songs, Jedi wants you to do this one.
    [video=youtube_share;rls-KYnI6XM]http://youtu.be/rls-KYnI6XM[/video]

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    between the choices we have for President and the Cubs going to the World Series..... I'm wondering if we aren't in the end times or something...

anybody see the news report about the deer running through a window and then out another window at that restaurant in St. John ? Deer in the cafe but it didn't get served...

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    between the choices we have for President and the Cubs going to the World Series..... I'm wondering if we aren't in the end times or something...

anybody see the news report about the deer running through a window and then out another window at that restaurant in St. John ? Deer in the cafe but it didn't get served...

Must have been one of 'THOSE PEOPLE' LOL

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    We've always used Cars Collision in Merrillville and been very satisfied. We took a former car for work on the windshield and the manager didn't like the quality of the paint job on the hood from 2 years previous there (looked fine to us). Redid the entire hood...on them.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    So. I'm looking for recommendations for a body shop to fix/replace my door.

Carl's Auto Body in Highland. A bit of a drive for you, but Mike, the owner, is a great guy. Always beats any other price I've ever gotten, does a quality job. Is know in the area for building hot rods and custom cars. He can fix your door. Nice locally owned shop, one of the few independent shops in the area that helps keep money local.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    We've always used Cars Collision in Merrillville and been very satisfied. We took a former car for work on the windshield and the manager didn't like the quality of the paint job on the hood from 2 years previous there (looked fine to us). Redid the entire hood...on them.

Carl's Auto Body in Highland. A bit of a drive for you, but Mike, the owner, is a great guy. Always beats any other price I've ever gotten, does a quality job. Is know in the area for building hot rods and custom cars. He can fix your door. Nice locally owned shop, one of the few independent shops in the area that helps keep money local.

Thanks.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Freaking cold.... everything hurts...

ordered the new scope.... now the wait to get everything mounted and start sighting her in again....

Did I mention it's cold...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom