• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Universities are definitely .gov operations. Spring course schedules were supposed to up on Monday the 17th. Nope, backed up to Wednesday the 19th. Nope. Now it's whenever they get around to it. Oh, and registration for spring starts Monday.
    Ok enough ranting, I'm going to go :faint: and:puke: before my trig exam.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    aclark

Fed risks repeating Lehman blunder as US recession storm gathers

Who wants to bet that a recession gets blamed on the Republicans if Trump is elected? Despite the writing on the wall for the past two years.

That is exactly the way it works.

• Carter sends us into a recession.
    • Reagan makes deep tax cuts and is accused of voo doo economics the economy begins to takeoff.
    • The recovery continues under GHWB but read my lips kills him.
    • Clinton takes over in a time of economic prosperity and to this day gets credit for the recovery.
    • GWB gets control of the country as the Clinton tax hikes are slowing the economy and 911 hits. Miraculously with a two front war he keeps the country on an even keel foe 6 years until the electorate saddles him with a democrat congress that spends like drunken sailors and the media hype a recession that didn't actually happen until the last two quarters of his administration. The headline was "Well it may not actually be a Recession, but it sure feels like one.
    • BHO gets in and for 8 years he blames Bush for anything and everything. The first US president to never have a year of over 3% GDP
    • when Trump mentioned that this past year is at 1% GDP Hillary snapped back that it was Bush's fault.

gundawg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2016
    Cedar Lake
    Mike is good people. I refer alot of stuff to him since I do not want to work on gas things

I was dealing with Keith. Is that Mike's son?

If you check out their feedback online it's obvious I didn't get any special treatment; they show everyone the same courtesy.

I forgot to mention I asked them to diagnose problems with my cruise control and ABS, both are apparently caused by a faulty wheel speed sensor. They're going to do that job next week.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom