• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Anyone still have the link that helps you look at a sample ballot for your particular location?

Update ... found it.

Anyone know anything about the judges on the ballot?

Vote early, vote often.

One of the things I really hate is the fact that there is really no information available for judges. Even basic information such as number of cases, sentences overturned on appeal, anything would be helpful.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    I recently had some major work done on my old '96 Honda Accord Wagon. At 177,000 miles it had never had any major service. Since I decided to keep it (and sell my 07 Accord Sedan) i decided I had better get the timing belt/water pump done and have it tuned up and checked out. (I already bought 4 new tires and had the brakes done.) After a couple of false starts I called McInnis in Schererville. They had impressed me a while back when I had a "must get it done now" exhaust job. (I went to the old muffler shop and discovered McInnis had bought the building and opened their second shop, both within a couple of blocks on US41.) They gave me a competitive estimate and were prepared to do the work on my schedule. (I arranged to delay my plans to run an errand to the north side of Chicago to fit their schedule since I wanted them to take their time and do it right.) When I dropped the car off the owner gave me a ride back to Cedar Lake and when it was done they sent someone to pick me up. They also beat one estimate for the work by $600 (used good parts, too), inspected it and did not do some other work I had asked about because they decided it wasn't needed (valve adjustment, transmission service and my regular (now former) mechanic said the gas line needed to be replaced.) So they could have done more work and charged me more but didn't.

Car runs great. I'm really impressed. They'll get my maintenance/repair work going forward.

Mike is good people. I refer alot of stuff to him since I do not want to work on gas things

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I just vote no anymore on everything because anything they do cost me money and screws with my Rights... sooooo NNNNOOOOOOOOOO.......

I recorded the debate, haven't got enough scotch in me yet to watch it...

I don't know why Ted Nugent didn't run....

Sooooo thinking about putting up a nib never fired Remy 700 LR 26 inch in 300 WM for sale to help out with either a M1A Precision or a RRA LAR-8 26 inch purchase... If that floats someones boat pm me...

Is the Election over yet ?

bulletsmith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Lake County
    I just vote no anymore on everything because anything they do cost me money and screws with my Rights... sooooo NNNNOOOOOOOOOO.......

I recorded the debate, haven't got enough scotch in me yet to watch it...

I don't know why Ted Nugent didn't run....

Sooooo thinking about putting up a nib never fired Remy 700 LR 26 inch in 300 WM for sale to help out with either a M1A Precision or a RRA LAR-8 26 inch purchase... If that floats someones boat pm me...

Is the Election over yet ?

See, this is how the sickness works. I see you talking about putting a rifle up for sale. I think to myself: Hmm, I don't have a rifle in that cal. I don't have time to shoot what I have, but I sit here feeling slighted because I don't have that rifle....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom