Not open for further replies.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Usually it has been during the same time as the Scarecrow Fest in Wanatah. As I go to the gun show and and then go to Wanatah so my wife can get a break from her booth.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Yours isn't your ex-wife.

Nope. Just a guy that I was trying to tell that he should call the other Caster, or either BOP shops to get a few strips of fiberglass cloth.
    Instead... he told me, "I told you it's on order. END of conversation."

So, next time this burns up, and I don't have cloth to wrap the pipe clamp with, I'll tell everyone to call that boss.
    HE can explain why we terminated the cast and cost the company money.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I found this informative and entertaining:
    "Here's a post from Mike Blythe sent 8/23:

a few facts... Yes The Blythe's Hunting shop was broke into a few days ago. The facts need to be stated a little better than the crazy comments that have been blasting on Facebook . 1) The first time in 27 years for this Valpo Location to be robbed. I am happy that no one was hurt.. They had to go through 3 sets of doors and 2 sets of 12 stairs. They broke through 2 door alarms 3 sonar alarms and broke through laminated glass on all the doors. They were inside the store less than 2 minutes total. They were captured on many camera angles and lenses from different angles. there are lots of clues that can not be mentioned All firearms have numbers that within 2 hours were given to the ATF and circulated nation wide. Yes there are many clues and evidence in the case that I can not mention. This is not my family business , as it was sold to new owners. These owners spend tons of money on cameras alarm systems and microphones. The tape that you see posted was not true time but just to show you the entrance and the departure (Not the time in between) Thanks to my friends for all the concerns Not so much thanks to all the Know it alls.. that have the stupidest comments to make. and have all the answers in the world. The Valpo Pd the ATF and the FBI will now do their job. I am thankful for these fine people Even with the most up to date security systems This world still has some thugs that live to try to cause the world problems . I think these thugs will be caught."

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    Nope. Just a guy that I was trying to tell that he should call the other Caster, or either BOP shops to get a few strips of fiberglass cloth.
    Instead... he told me, "I told you it's on order. END of conversation."

So, next time this burns up, and I don't have cloth to wrap the pipe clamp with, I'll tell everyone to call that boss.
    HE can explain why we terminated the cast and cost the company money.

Seems like everything is "on order" in that lovely mill.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I found this informative and entertaining:
    "Here's a post from Mike Blythe sent 8/23:

a few facts... Yes The Blythe's Hunting shop was broke into a few days ago. The facts need to be stated a little better than the crazy comments that have been blasting on Facebook . 1) The first time in 27 years for this Valpo Location to be robbed. I am happy that no one was hurt.. They had to go through 3 sets of doors and 2 sets of 12 stairs. They broke through 2 door alarms 3 sonar alarms and broke through laminated glass on all the doors. They were inside the store less than 2 minutes total. They were captured on many camera angles and lenses from different angles. there are lots of clues that can not be mentioned All firearms have numbers that within 2 hours were given to the ATF and circulated nation wide. Yes there are many clues and evidence in the case that I can not mention. This is not my family business , as it was sold to new owners. These owners spend tons of money on cameras alarm systems and microphones. The tape that you see posted was not true time but just to show you the entrance and the departure (Not the time in between) Thanks to my friends for all the concerns Not so much thanks to all the Know it alls.. that have the stupidest comments to make. and have all the answers in the world. The Valpo Pd the ATF and the FBI will now do their job. I am thankful for these fine people Even with the most up to date security systems This world still has some thugs that live to try to cause the world problems . I think these thugs will be caught."
    You don't break through alarms.

What does 24 stairs have to do with anything? Are they expected to be too tired to be able to steal anything after climbing them?

I would have expected more than laminated glass to try to secure the store.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    You don't break through alarms.

What does 24 stairs have to do with anything? Are they expected to be too tired to be able to steal anything after climbing them?

I would have expected more than laminated glass to try to secure the store.
    Should have taken longer to go through 3 sets of doors.

I had 3M film on the doors of my cigar shops. Criminals got through but it took them a couple minutes and they bent the door frame each time. The last time they used a car. Laminated glass is pretty good. 3M film on laminated glass is a lot better.

So I agree. This is a gun shop, I'd have had steel gates or something on at least 1 of those sets of doors.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Should have taken longer to go through 3 sets of doors.

I had 3M film on the doors of my cigar shops. Criminals got through but it took them a couple minutes and they bent the door frame each time. The last time they used a car. Laminated glass is pretty good. 3M film on laminated glass is a lot better.

So I agree. This is a gun shop, I'd have had steel gates or something on at least 1 of those sets of doors.
    That was my thought. Steel gates at the top set of doors would have made it close to impossible to break in. They were immune to the crashing the car into the store trick because of the second floor location.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Didn't get to point blank to see the Gen 5, although reading the differences, doesn't really seem that revelationary

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Now here is a revolutionary glock.

PB9108LP_1200x7821.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom