Not open for further replies.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Good to hear from you GB. Glad the hand is doing better. I love it when I have a lot of work (money) I hate it when I have a lot of work ( no fun) the money all seems to be gone when i have time to have fun. I owe, I owe, so off to work I go.

ACT, does the rain steam when it hits you, like when it hits the ladles?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Good to hear from you GB. Glad the hand is doing better. I love it when I have a lot of work (money) I hate it when I have a lot of work ( no fun) the money all seems to be gone when i have time to have fun. I owe, I owe, so off to work I go.

ACT, does the rain steam when it hits you, like when it hits the ladles?

The first 1000 rain drops steamed. I was pretty hot after a double shift.
    But, 1000 drops only took about 2 seconds in that downpour.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Nice!! I guess two weeks ago they were $16 each.

Yeah I tried to get in on that one but it was too late. I got the white label ones whereas my gp100 has a yellow label. Supposedly there is a difference between the two. The only thing I see is that if you have the dot down below 5 it gets really hard to see when you get to 1, whereas the yellow label shows a decrease in brightness but not like the ones I got.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Yeah I tried to get in on that one but it was too late. I got the white label ones whereas my gp100 has a yellow label. Supposedly there is a difference between the two. The only thing I see is that if you have the dot down below 5 it gets really hard to see when you get to 1, whereas the yellow label shows a decrease in brightness but not like the ones I got.
    I didn't know there was a difference. I'll have to check and see which ones I got.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    This is the one I bought.

Bushnell Trophy Red Dot TRS-25 3 MOA Red Dot Reticle Riflescope, 1x25mm (Matte),Colors May Vary https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00200E0HM/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_mEstzbAQWYNB3

Also here is the rebate form.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/G/01/00/01/15/60/19/98/11560199850._CB509178329_.pdf

I think supposedly the yellow labeling on the side of the dot were older, yet some people still get them mixed in. Something also about Bushnell changing who made the red dot.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Whenever coming home from Jessee Brown, when i see the arch on 80-94 I yell Yeeeaaa, Im Home!

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I owned two TR25's in the past and neither one could hold poa/poi... Hope whomever is making them now is doing a better job...

Sooooo picked up a Tavor... hoping to get to make some noise on a buds private range in La Porte County this weekend... Maybe even **** off the councilman over there that were pushing through the draconian ordinance to keep people from shooting on their own property....

Still can't run the reloader... it's killing me to sit and watch the boxes of bullets, brass and powder just sit there next to the blue press and not become range ammo.... Pretty soon hopefully...

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    When you sign up for US Steel, you forfeit your time.

cMPabZC.gif

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I owned two TR25's in the past and neither one could hold poa/poi... Hope whomever is making them now is doing a better job...

Sooooo picked up a Tavor... hoping to get to make some noise on a buds private range in La Porte County this weekend... Maybe even **** off the councilman over there that were pushing through the draconian ordinance to keep people from shooting on their own property....

Still can't run the reloader... it's killing me to sit and watch the boxes of bullets, brass and powder just sit there next to the blue press and not become range ammo.... Pretty soon hopefully...

The trs on my GP100 has probably been through around 500-600 rounds with no issues.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I gave up on them after that.... for cheap optics I went to the Vortex dots and have been pretty happy...

I'm wanting to replace the Burris FastFire on my GP100 with a Trijicon RMR but I just got the Tavor so that won't happen for a while...

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Feel like I've been packing forever and still not completely done. Picking up a uhaul Monday after work and loading it up, closing and moving Tuesday, and hopefully unpacking Wednesday. This needs to be over with already.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom