• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    Had a damn pigeon riding on my safety buggy for like three hours today. First time I saw it, it was pecking at a split open bag of rice hulls. I went to move my engine and the jerk was still just chilling out. I decided I'd see how long it'd stay on and sure enough I went from the casthouse, with two full loads of molten metal, all the way to the load track and it was still just watching me. Watching me like I was the a**hole. Picked up two empty ladles and back down to the casthouse I went. Still the bird just sat there. Finally I took out my phone to take a picture of this interloper and off he flew. What a jerk, pigeons can't be trusted man.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Not sure how they are doing it, but a lot of the time a company comes in and pays a price for all of it and then they close it out. Not sure how that would work with the gun store though.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    You should go to see the garbage glock 17 someone tried to cerakote in the used case for $549.

Some old man struck up a conversation and was itching about the prices still being to high and that they had it coming. It was funny. When he walked away he just started ripping ass. F-ing hilarious. He must have thought he was at the gun show.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Not all the ganders are closing. Anything that does not sell in merrillville will be shipped to one of the ganders that is staying open

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom