Not open for further replies.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Wow, where did summer go? We're all on general post part 13 now? I been working wayy to much this past summer. Not by choice either...lol

I might be able to make up for lost time on the motorcycle after the 85 shadow I had blew up back in late June. Got a 2011 Shadow yesterday and have a good month to catch up. That and I'm still on medical leave from my VA disability.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    The constant lane pattern changes on I65 are making me crazy.

At least they have up sign ahead of time for people to ignore. The Portage 80/94 on & off ramps are randomly open or closed where you don't know until you roll up on it. That nonsense has ceased for now, but there aren't painted lines yet. Also, when you get on going west, you find out after the clover-leaf if you actually get a lane to speed up in or watch traffic back up as no one gets over and grandma merges going 10mph with semis going 55mph.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    At least they have up sign ahead of time for people to ignore. The Portage 80/94 on & off ramps are randomly open or closed where you don't know until you roll up on it. That nonsense has ceased for now, but there aren't painted lines yet. Also, when you get on going west, you find out after the clover-leaf if you actually get a lane to speed up in or watch traffic back up as no one gets over and grandma merges going 10mph with semis going 55mph.

Last time I was on 65, they had the old sign up but had changed the lane configuration to something different. The sign was up that the far left lane could not exit for the next 4 miles, but the far left lane was barricaded off.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Oh poor babies just do what jedi sees happening now on 80/94 when,coming from chicago. People are using all the lanes even the right side emergency lane since idot removed all the lines and is doing lane shifts. Im now just avoiding the highway and going thru south chicago.

trucker777

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2014
    WESTVILLE
    Yeah so Westville just decided to close 421 at rt. 2 to redo the entire intersection. Right at the start of school too. WTH were they thinking? LOL

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Rut roh!

"NWS HAS ENTERED A SPECIAL WEATHER STATEMENT FOR PORTER COUNTY: ATMOSPHERIC CONDITIONS ARE FAVORABLE FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF FUNNEL CLOUDS SOUTH OF THE I-80 CORRIDOR EARLY THIS AFTERNOON. THESE FUNNEL CLOUDS RARELY DEVELOP INTO TORNADOS, AS THEY DO NOT TOUCH THE GROUND AND TYPICALLY DO NOT POSE ANY SORT OF HAZARD. REPORTS OF FUNNEL CLOUD SIGHTINGS SHOULD BE REPORTED TO LOCAL AUTHORITIES FOR RELAY TO THE NWS. - From CAD2 08/28/2016 13:08:22"

bulletsmith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Lake County
    Rut roh!

"NWS HAS ENTERED A SPECIAL WEATHER STATEMENT FOR PORTER COUNTY: ATMOSPHERIC CONDITIONS ARE FAVORABLE FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF FUNNEL CLOUDS SOUTH OF THE I-80 CORRIDOR EARLY THIS AFTERNOON. THESE FUNNEL CLOUDS RARELY DEVELOP INTO TORNADOS, AS THEY DO NOT TOUCH THE GROUND AND TYPICALLY DO NOT POSE ANY SORT OF HAZARD. REPORTS OF FUNNEL CLOUD SIGHTINGS SHOULD BE REPORTED TO LOCAL AUTHORITIES FOR RELAY TO THE NWS. - From CAD2 08/28/2016 13:08:22"

I got the same for Lake County around 1:00. It expired at 3:00 I think.

BTW is anybody else having internet issues with Comcast today? Tv is pixilated and internet is iffy.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Comcast is fine up here in the hood...

You know they always tear up all the streets on election years so everybody will think the criminals, oh sorry the politicians are doing something... Just think about that while your sitting on one of these messes for a hour or soooooo.

I don't mind the tore up roads or the ramps that they screwed up as my 4 wheel drive works now...

Soooooo the class ended early since we were on a hog farm and the ground was turning into about a foot deep of mud to get out of there.. My 4 wheel drive worked pretty good there too.... I think I'm happy I got the transfer case fixed now...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom