• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Finally home from the Kalamazoo Scottish Festival and all INGO has is Jedi wanting to eat his enemas? WTF is wrong with him?
    And yes, it was raining in Kalamazoo, no they didn't have any haggis (you can't sell brains for food in the US), yes there were pipers, no I didn't get or wear a kilt. My mom enjoyed herself, that's all that matters.

bulletsmith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Lake County
    Finally home from the Kalamazoo Scottish Festival and all INGO has is Jedi wanting to eat his enemas? WTF is wrong with him?
    And yes, it was raining in Kalamazoo, no they didn't have any haggis (you can't sell brains for food in the US), yes there were pipers, no I didn't get or wear a kilt. My mom enjoyed herself, that's all that matters.

I used to have a neighbor who was part of a Scottish bagpipe group. They would dress up in full garb and practice in the yard once in a while. I used to love to hear that!

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    OK whomever stole my 21 year old body, I want the dang thing back so I can finish tomorrows class.... The humidity was so thick after the monsoon left that my glasses kept fogging up and I think the guy next to me was getting tired of me shooting his targets already....

My everything hurts....

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    OK whomever stole my 21 year old body, I want the dang thing back so I can finish tomorrows class.... The humidity was so thick after the monsoon left that my glasses kept fogging up and I think the guy next to me was getting tired of me shooting his targets already....

My everything hurts....
    Just click your red heels together three time and say "There's No Place Like Home".

bulletsmith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Lake County

My everything hurts....

Hell, I'd be happy with my 30 year old body...

trucker777

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2014
    WESTVILLE
    Wow, where did summer go? We're all on general post part 13 now? I been working wayy to much this past summer. Not by choice either...lol

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Ain't that the truth!

Just about every road I drive to and from work is under construction now.
    For the last three Monday's went out to RT 130 And County Line Road to see how the intersection is coming and nothing has changed. Plenty of stone down and not any blacktop on the stone. Must be busy with other work and waiting till almost the end of September to finish and maybe some extra days/weeks to complete. The construction company(s) might get lucky and get a contract for repairing 700 North due to all the detour traffic.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom