• Status
    Not open for further replies.

agerm220

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 29, 2016
    CROWN POINT
    Kelseys is still there. Been there a couple times recently. Was pretty good, just pricey. I would also check out places downtown like Stacks, Piks Tavern, Valley and Perea (I think that's the name. It's across the street on the south corner of the courthouse).

Stacks is is excellent but they're always extremely busy. I usually make a reservation. Old style in is very good as well. Theos in highland has good perch. Pricey as well tho.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Looks like it will be Kelsey's for dinner, then Romeo and Juilet at Valpo U. Twice, the bf asked me "did you say the play is from 7 to 10??

agerm220

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 29, 2016
    CROWN POINT
    ahhhhh yes can't forget that. I'm in the middle of wedding planning myself. I'm off saturday so I may pop in for a little. Although my presence is required, seems like I have little say so. Maybe this is a precursor of what's to come. All I hope for is when I die my wife doesn't sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them. I was just messing around with a recent purchase, as far as she knows, I've always had it haha

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 17, 2016
    Jasper County
    ahhhhh yes can't forget that. I'm in the middle of wedding planning myself. I'm off saturday so I may pop in for a little. Although my presence is required, seems like I have little say so. Maybe this is a precursor of what's to come. All I hope for is when I die my wife doesn't sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them. I was just messing around with a recent purchase, as far as she knows, I've always had it haha

Wedding planning... good luck. Just take my advice when I did it. I just said yes dear and asked how much then worked tons of overtime. Happy wife, happy life or so they say. We've only be married a year but luckily for us it's been on of our best years. Best of luck to you.

agerm220

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 29, 2016
    CROWN POINT
    Wedding planning... good luck. Just take my advice when I did it. I just said yes dear and asked how much then worked tons of overtime. Happy wife, happy life or so they say. We've only be married a year but luckily for us it's been on of our best years. Best of luck to you.

Yeah that's basically how it's going with us. I just ask that she doesn't blind side me with stuff. Give me a heads up and I'll pick up some OT.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    16730112_135473246969379_3038315824444101950_n.jpg

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Just need to learn the two most important words. Yes Dear.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom