Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Things are alright. Last time I went down there he was doing pretty good actually.
    Since the 1st OT has dried up so I'm getting the time to see him more often than not.

I just got "talked to", because I got fed up and didn't come in for a double shift on my day off.
    Told him, every previous boss kept piling on the overtime and didn't listen to me. Spent 3 days off. Spent 3 months off.
    If he has a hard time with the schedule, try it with me off work for 3 months.
    But then, he just has to think, "oops, actaeon was right", where as I get all the doc bills, pills, loss of pay, etc.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    I just got "talked to", because I got fed up and didn't come in for a double shift on my day off.
    Told him, every previous boss kept piling on the overtime and didn't listen to me. Spent 3 days off. Spent 3 months off.
    If he has a hard time with the schedule, try it with me off work for 3 months.
    But then, he just has to think, "oops, actaeon was right", where as I get all the doc bills, pills, loss of pay, etc.

You're also part of a dying breed. They aren't making systems repairmen anymore. Heck, they aren't even making electricians or millwrights anymore.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    You're also part of a dying breed. They aren't making systems repairmen anymore. Heck, they aren't even making electricians or millwrights anymore.

We're a dying breed.. till they need us. Then all of a sudden we're important.
    They say we'll be replaced, so they call a contractor in.
    Contractor says, wow, we can't work on this, we'll have to replace the entire system.1.5 million. And that system, 400,000. etc etc.
    Then all of a sudden the contractor goes away.

But, corporate still thinks corporate is right, because everybody in the kill chain is lying their ass off.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    605364_1.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom