Not open for further replies.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    The joys of working in Lowell in a building surrounded by cornfields. We have a mouse in our waiting room. One guy offered to kill it if I gave him a big stick. The girls in the office are trying to catch him in a pail so they can release him outside (to die).
    :rolleyes:If you release it outside, bet you any dollar amount it will run right back inside. Better find its food source.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    OK, a temporary solution. There is a vacant office on the west end of the building. I think he went under the door into that office. He gets to stay warm, patients don't freak out. Win/win.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    for mike's sake! yes I know how to flush one. I don't have a heated garage... lol I did this car 2 years ago actually. stupid lt1's always plug up cores. I think it that damn dexcool.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    OK, the story of our little rodent friend did not end well. He got caught in a glue trap in the breakroom, and when I went to lunch, I couldn't bear to hear him struggle, so I threw it outside. I feel like a murderer, but he would have died anyway, and more slowly.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Mine's a 15 bought new so got a car loan on it.

Mine is a '14 bought new from Team in Merrillville. Went through VW Auto Finance so why it took so long for them to "check with the finance company" is beyond me. I had heard rumors online that they were taking the people that owned outright first since they could breeze through the approval. BS if you ask me. No matter, just counting down the days that I can put VW on the "no business" list.

hog slayer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2015
    Camp Lejeune, NC
    Closing not too quickly on the 50.

Glue traps are often times the most annoying things. I've caught a mouse in duct work that drug the trap just out of reach in the duct and squeaked for what seemed like days before I could fish him out.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    OK, the story of our little rodent friend did not end well. He got caught in a glue trap in the breakroom, and when I went to lunch, I couldn't bear to hear him struggle, so I threw it outside. I feel like a murderer, but he would have died anyway, and more slowly.

Closing not too quickly on the 50.

Glue traps are often times the most annoying things. I've caught a mouse in duct work that drug the trap just out of reach in the duct and squeaked for what seemed like days before I could fish him out.

put mouse in garbage.
    take garbage out

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I use the Have a Heart mouse traps, you know the old wooden spring loaded ones. They usually kill instantly. Then you just drop them on the garbage or toilet.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

Tonights nightmare is pinkdragon in a giant gluetrap and mickey mouse coming with all her guns to get her.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Bunch on nancy pants.,yes it was cold but not horrible cold.
    Why dont they just take 30 days off for the winter and,tack it on in june. Bunch of sissys. Sigh

Talk to the parents who don't make their children dress properly where your legislators then pass a bill with specific mandatory cancelation policies. Your government protecting yourself from yourself.
    -15°F at bussing times will get the 2 hour delay to closing call.
    -20°F over that 2 hour delay time brings the cancelation.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Bunch on nancy pants.,yes it was cold but not horrible cold.
    Why dont they just take 30 days off for the winter and,tack it on in june. Bunch of sissys. Sigh

Talk to the parents who don't make their children dress properly where your legislators then pass a bill with specific mandatory cancelation policies. Your government protecting yourself from yourself.
    -15°F at bussing times will get the 2 hour delay to closing call.
    -20°F over that 2 hour delay time brings the cancelation.
    Come Monday I bet there's massive cancellations in Northwest Indiana.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom