Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    meh... you need a tree topper like this..
    Treetop.jpeg

trucker777

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2014
    WESTVILLE
    Ok so I got this fancy new watch from Santa today. Its got a chronograph and tachymeter, all these fancy dials. I google these terms and I get that they are instruments used for measuring time and distance... but how? I really like this watch but I don't know how to use it. Help? History? What would I need to use this info for? :dunno:

MTN

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Laporte Co.
    Ok so I got this fancy new watch from Santa today. Its got a chronograph and tachymeter, all these fancy dials. I google these terms and I get that they are instruments used for measuring time and distance... but how? I really like this watch but I don't know how to use it. Help? History? What would I need to use this info for? :dunno:

The instuction manual. :laugh:

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    Anyone want my old Dakota or parts from it before I take it to the junkyard?

Good tires, but need to be able to drive it to the junkyard so would want your old set.

Needs a water pump. This one siezed and broke the belt. Didn't want to fix it, so bought a new truck instead.

Has heat and a/c, 5sp manual, hitch and brake controller. Brand new alternator (2 weeks ago)

Stan's pays 200 or so, so if anyone wants a $200 truck that needs a little work let me know. I can tow it to you for a few bucks.
    What size tires/ lug pattern? I am in need of tires for my truck, and would be fine with a wheel swap if possible, or removal/remount if necessary.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

What model watch?

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    OK I don't know who the A'hole was that bought all 8 of the Vortex 1-4 V Brite scopes they had in stock on sale this morning at Cabelas but you are on my **** list. Get my rearend out to a store at 7am and walk out with nothing...

So how did everyone elses Christmas go....

bulletsmith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Lake County
    OK I don't know who the A'hole was that bought all 8 of the Vortex 1-4 V Brite scopes they had in stock on sale this morning at Cabelas but you are on my **** list. Get my rearend out to a store at 7am and walk out with nothing...

So how did everyone elses Christmas go....

That stinks of an inside job...

Christmas was quiet and now it's over. That makes it good.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom