Not open for further replies.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I understand, but like you one of my favorite things in winter is a sunny day. I have waitresses ask all the time if I would like them to close the blinds. I always let them know the sunshine is why I sat here.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Acteon, I'm just complaining about the burning in my feet and hands and the feeling like someone beat my lower back with a tire iron and well the strange blood sugars that seem to have me on a much lower carb diet than what I am use too... I knew it was getting cold when the BS went up and I got to eat nothing for two days...

Other than that everything is a ok with the cold... just saying...

Do you have a problen with ketosis when you spike and can not eat?

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Blue Falcon, I've kept a close watch on ketones over the years especially since I kicked the carbs as that is a known problem with a low carb diet and I have not once blew any ketones on a test so nope... It seems to be the weather , maybe pressure levels or something.

Actaeon, You should have invited me out, I could have drank all their coffee and been the A$$ in the room to those that didn't care for your sun appreciation. I'm actually pretty good at being a A** when required.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Blue Falcon, I've kept a close watch on ketones over the years especially since I kicked the carbs as that is a known problem with a low carb diet and I have not once blew any ketones on a test so nope... It seems to be the weather , maybe pressure levels or something.

Actaeon, You should have invited me out, I could have drank all their coffee and been the A$$ in the room to those that didn't care for your sun appreciation. I'm actually pretty good at being a A** when required.

If I knew you were up for it, I woulda.
    But, I just finished at Southlake MRI right near there, so I figured I'd get something before going to Cabela's for some gloves

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    What do you have in mind.

I seen your CZ for sale and figured it was you. Would have to find a place to buy bullets to reload it. I am looking for a lcp or lc9, at this point kinda leaning to the lc9 again to keep my calibers the same and replace the 3913 in my car with something more compact..

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    any of you nwi peeps have need or know someone in need of a washer dryer set on the cheap, hit me up. gas dryer. washer works, but water valve drips and oscillator came detached one time and put a groove in the top of it by the softener thingy... anywho... $75 for both pickup in crown point. pm me or call 219-712-101*six i'm sure the valve is a cheap fix, but a buddy gave me a barely used set super cheap, so come get em!

dyerwatcher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 7, 2009
    Colorado
    Snap, yeah I fill up on water when this happens, it's what keeps your stomach from grumbling... It's the weather for whatever reason. The hot shower trick to lower blood sugars doesn't work either for the cold...

On the pump it is better as instead of running 250 to 300 bs I can keep it down to around 180 but don't eat anything cause that will spike it no matter how much insulin you take...

For some reason the bs just dropped finally a hour ago to the 70's so I got some hot chili to finally put something in the stomach... This is one of my big push reasons to make the move to a nice warm dry desert.... Arizona baby...
    strongly recommended. Been in the desert for 9 months now and most of the aches went away did I mention it was 65 and sunny today?

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Dyerwatcher, I'm working on a escape plan... work is super slow so making the jump to working for someone else won't be that bad probably... Might get fired a couple times trying to get use to doing it all someone elses way but, the weather and scenery would be real nice... plus I think I want to try that Ben Avery range out too....

MTN

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Laporte Co.
    I seen your CZ for sale and figured it was you. Would have to find a place to buy bullets to reload it. I am looking for a lcp or lc9, at this point kinda leaning to the lc9 again to keep my calibers the same and replace the 3913 in my car with something more compact..

Yeah that's mine. Trying to cut back on calibers. Shoulda keep the cz P-07 when I had it.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Here's the 1st video I've found of Kimber's R6s:
    [video=youtube_share;MNJT59yR2fw]http://youtu.be/MNJT59yR2fw[/video]

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    That is what I heard.... which means like 900 on the street... You can buy two Rugers almost for that price...

I'm seeing used LCR's and SP101's here and there for between 450 and 550.... and the SP101's are like 560 new...

Now I'll take into consideration that the Kimber is being produced by a top of the line French company but still....

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    That is what I heard.... which means like 900 on the street... You can buy two Rugers almost for that price...

I'm seeing used LCR's and SP101's here and there for between 450 and 550.... and the SP101's are like 560 new...

Now I'll take into consideration that the Kimber is being produced by a top of the line French company but still....
    Expensive new Kimbers only come with one magazine.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom